Azuma Nelson
    Nigel Ben
    Ray Robinson
    Joe Louis
    Paul Williams
    Mike Tyson

All boring huh?
    You must of just started watching boxing I'm sorry
    nice to know we're getting to the heart of the real problem here.......

Comment

• put on valero...

never marga-resto.. a cheat has no place in this sport.

Comment

• There was an article that says that GBP and Top Rank are in good terms so probably if the price is right for Floyd and Manny the fight might happen.

And that is a very high price.

Comment

• No one except Plasterito's dick riders want to see this happen. Arum should stop all this bull**** and make the fight we want to see happen.

Comment

• Roach knows that Margarito doesn't deserve a chance, but he isn't in control of the promotioins. And Arum is doing all he can to redeem Tony from the shameful plaster incident. It's really up to Pac if he is willing to sign the contract or not. Sad to say that this fight is more likely to happen since Manny doesn't really care who he fights. This is just sad. A man who gets caught with loaded gloves will get a multimillion dollar deal with the best fighter in the world as his first fight back from suspension. smh.

Comment

• Since Roach sounds like he is somewhat boycotting this fight I can't blame Pac or Roach himself for rumors of this fight happening potentially in the future. It's Arum's greedy ass that is shoving this trash down our throats. But even so, I haven't heard Roach say that we are not fighting Margarito period. They are just saying they won't fight him if he doesn't have a license which isn't the same thing. It's the fact that Margarito is coming off a loss to somebody who Pac should've already fought is what has me against this fight more than anything.

Comment

• I was screamin' it out and I'm sure I'll be right all along if this continues! Manny needs to think about this and act on it before it's too late.

Check my sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Am I the only one who has noticed that Freddie Roach has not mentioned Timothy Bradley or Devon Alexander's names as potential opponents for Pacquaio's next fight? These are the two best guys at 140, yet he wants to match Pacquiao with a guy fighting at 135.

How can the Pac worshippers on this site criticize Floyd for fighting Marquez, who moved up from 135, but not criticize this move? Marquez was a world class opponent and a Top 10 PFPounder. Valero is still unproven because he still hasn't been in the ring with a top quality opponent.
                  Coz The FMJ-JMM fight happened already and Pac-Valero's just hearsay until it's made, not only Pacfans but real boxingfans will criticize that IMO.

With what you point out we can definitely single out people who criticizes "fantasy fights" or hearsay match ups not made yet but making a big fuss outta it, as oppsoed to people criticizing a fight that's made and is history already, much like Floyd -vs- Marquez...and of course the one who are classified at the first are dumb naysayers!

As for me I'll try my best to reserve my criticism when fights are made and done, but one thing's for sure, and that's MY SIG!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Valero fight would be crap. Margarito is another brick in the was that is the WW division. How can anybody blame a fighter for taking on, or trying to take on all the top fighters in the division? I got more respect for that than cherry picking fights at your whim. Seems like all Pacs detractors want him to fight the absolute best every time out or he's ****. NO fighter does that, so why is Manny the exception?
                    its only happening because they are under the same promotional banner and no other reason other than that. thats not exactly noteworthy.

Comment

• When would Arum try to make fight with fighter who doesnt represent him? He alway seem to make fights within his own establishment. Am not saying he does it all the time but he needs to look outside of top rank a bit especially since he controls 80% of the top WW in the last 4 years or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X