Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito is Still on The Schedule, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greedy bob arum strikes again. To me, Bob Arum is the only one who doesnt want to agree to random blood testing because he has hidden motives. I hope Pacquiao realizes this and do something about it.

Comment

• Fuck I hate bob arum...
      Last edited by Zarco; 03-19-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Who gives a fock after the the last fiasco BoB "Two Faced" Arum promoted.

Why didn't you do the Marquez vs Pacquiao III fight when it was hot and heavy. Yet you wanted Marquez to fight at 147 years later you focking maricones. Everbody wanted that fight except the original *******s. Cherry pickig, ducking *******.

They stopped the Cotto fight when it should have not been stopped since they realized that no spectacular KO would occur. If that fight should have been stopped, it should have been in the ninth when Cotto was taking a beating not the 12th. Maricon bought crap BS. Fat ass Arum Team Bitchuiao are a focking disgrace to boxing.
        Last edited by Mr Reality; 03-19-2010, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• We want Pac vs. Mayweather/Mosley.

Comment

• As I been saying for a while 2010 is tonys year he will ko pacman then 2011 have a huge showdown with mayweather, ko him then go down as a ATG arguably one of the best mexican fighters ever next to sanchez and chavez. WARR TONYY!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
              We want Pac vs. Mayweather/Mosley.
              Cherry picking Pac Puss'd out, when Mosely sought the fight. Mosely has approached him when fights could have been made and Team Quckuiao said no thanks. I can hear Mosely say.... Here Pussssss, Here Pusssss.

Get REAL brother, becasue speed kills and Mosely has speed and real WW power, not Clottey or Post Magarito weight redcued Cotto power.

Funny thing is that Team Pacquiao is placing weight restriction an fight night for WW fights. ODLH,COTTO CLOTTEY appear to have have been restricted.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                As I been saying for a while 2010 is tonys year he will ko pacman then 2011 have a huge showdown with mayweather, ko him then go down as a ATG arguably one of the best mexican fighters ever next to sanchez and chavez. WARR TONYY!!!!!!
                Your crazy, tht would be great if it would happen.

Comment

• we want pac vs mosley/mayweather.. if this fiught does happen fuk boxing to hell! i'd be so over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
                    We want Pac vs. Mayweather/Mosley.

Wrong. Mosely and Mayweather having been looking for you. Yet you ******* keep finding reasons to fight other fighters....ie...>Cotto Clottey. Youe need to quit imagining **** that is not true.

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito is Still on The Schedule, Says Arum

translated:

Comments Thread For: We will do anything to avoid the true p4p Floyd Mayweather,Says Arum

Comment

Working...
                      X