No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito is Still on The Schedule, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    lmao...anything in a boxer's wraps that dont belong there is illegal. he was cheating, simple as that. im not gonna evena argue with you, this is a known fact.
    i do find it intresting when i see people say tony did nothing wrong. he was found guilty of having illeagal substances in his wraps and was suspended along with his trainer for one year. if he did nothing wrong, why didnt he appeal his suspension. bob arum is a very powerful man and even he couldnt save tony from being suspended for one year. he was guilty.

Comment

• Sounds to me that Bob Arum doesn't want manny to fight any golden boy fighters! That way he can keep all the money and not split with golden boy!! GREEDY ass OLD MAN!!

Comment

• Duck.......

Comment

• pacthetic........

Comment

• Fellows! Fellows, Margarito pay for his INTENT already...Isn't this the country of opportunity! How many convicted criminal are out on second chance? How many rapist did crime and are out! How about O.J Simpson????Come on lets see if Margarito can give hell to Pacquiao! Valero is way too small for Pacquiao at 147 there is no way he'll survive Pac-man at 147

Comment

• a lot of you antonio margarito supports are not true boxing fans.. you are supporting a guy who cheated with illegal hand wraps.. He could of killed somebody, and he has already severely damaged some of the fighters he has faced..

and with him facing Pacquiao, it's another duck by team pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by chavmex View Post
                Fellows! Fellows, Margarito pay for his INTENT already...Isn't this the country of opportunity! How many convicted criminal are out on second chance? How many rapist did crime and are out! How about O.J Simpson????Come on lets see if Margarito can give hell to Pacquiao! Valero is way too small for Pacquiao at 147 there is no way he'll survive Pac-man at 147
                no, **** that. He deserves to get back into boxing sure, but he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near any of boxing superstars. His raise to the top is tainted and it is utter bull**** that he can simply return and have a megafight like that. For all I care he should be fighting in tijuana or maybe espn for all I care

Comment

• Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
                  a lot of you antonio margarito supports are not true boxing fans.. you are supporting a guy who cheated with illegal hand wraps.. He could of killed somebody, and he has already severely damaged some of the fighters he has faced..

and with him facing Pacquiao, it's another duck by team pacquiao
                  Answer this then.....

Why is it that his past opponents are ok??
                  Don't you people say a person with bricks could kill a man or SERIOUSLY HURT HIM??

Sergio Martinez?? Doing Good!!
                  Antonio Diaz?? Still did ok after his loss to Margarito.
                  Daniel Santos?? Still did ok.
                  Cintron?? Still a crybaby but he won his biggest fight not too long ago against Perro.
                  Clottey?? Getting a Pac fight.
                  Paul Williams?? Doing Good!!
                  Lujan?? Beat Castillo...shot or not.
                  Cotto?? MMMMMM......well he did take a part of him but I think
                  Cotto did the same to Margs.
                  Mosley?? He cheated before but yet its ok because steroids are accepted in the U.S. lol

Comment

• good one

A lot more interesting than the marathon runner gayweather. I'll pay $100 on ppv for this one and all mexicans will also. Good one Freddie paquiao doesn't need the Drug experts (mayweather's). Paquiao has nothing to prove since he has destroy the best two welters on Cotto and Clottey. He make them look small even when Mayweather was afraid of both. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

• How do you say Duck in tagalong?

Comment

Working...
                      X