No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Clottey: RIP OFF of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Clottey: RIP OFF of the decade

After winning fighter of the decade he posts the rip off of the decade. And I don't want to hear about how he tried. No, he tried to duck that blood test. He was so anxious to get away from floyd that he posted the worst fight of the decade. It gets no worse than March 13th. TOP RANK knew that Clottey is notorious for that bull**** he pulled and they still wanted to fight him instead of Floyd. They wanted to keep Pac fighting guys that are big and slow. I blame team Pac. The only thing we saw the night of that fight was what it "MAY" look like when you load a boxer up with EPO...

Originally posted by TheBreakdown View Post
    After winning fighter of the decade he posts the rip off of the decade. And I don't want to hear about how he tried. No, he tried to duck that blood test. He was so anxious to get away from floyd that he posted the worst fight of the decade. It gets no worse than March 13th. TOP RANK knew that Clottey is notorious for that bull**** he pulled and they still wanted to fight him instead of Floyd. They wanted to keep Pac fighting guys that are big and slow. I blame team Pac. The only thing we saw the night of that fight was what it "MAY" look like when you load a boxer up with EPO...
    yes....top rank can see into the future thats why they made pacqiuao fight clottey

Comment

Floyd delivers non-stop action on every fight. See vs DLH and JMM. NON-STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        yes....top rank can see into the future thats why they made pacqiuao fight clottey
        You don't have to see into the future, you just have to look at Clottey's past fights...

Comment

TS has a good point...but the fans are always gonna *****.

I remember Mayweather VS DLH. So many of you all got upset because it wasn't a 'fight' Mayweather put on a clinic when Oscar wasn't using his jab.

& correct me if I am wrong but I always thought Pac was a small fighter now in these few years he's gotten ripped as ****..

Comment

It had more action than a Mayweather fight! punch stat will tell you that! Even from one Man! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
              It had more action than a Mayweather fight! punch stat will tell you that! Even from one Man! LOL
              If you get excited by a man punching his opponents gloves 1000 times then yeah Pac-Clottey was more exciting. Floyd-Oscar was a way closer fight and Oscar actually tried to win, unlike Clottey.

Comment

You obviously did not purchase Holyfield - Ibragimov

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
                  TS has a good point...but the fans are always gonna *****.

I remember Mayweather VS DLH. So many of you all got upset because it wasn't a 'fight' Mayweather put on a clinic when Oscar wasn't using his jab.

& correct me if I am wrong but I always thought Pac was a small fighter now in these few years he's gotten ripped as ****..
                  show me a pic where pacman was never ripped before a fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                    If you get excited by a man punching his opponents gloves 1000 times then yeah Pac-Clottey was more exciting. Floyd-Oscar was a way closer fight and Oscar actually tried to win, unlike Clottey.
                    didnt say i liked the fight. Oscar was in a position to fight a fighter he could of won! Unlike Clottey he was fighting a machine! had no chance!

Comment

Working...
                    X