Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming May-Mosley doubles Pac's PPV #'s......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
    floyd/clottey will never sell out mgm let alone dallas stadium
    And thats what we call, a true statement!

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
      floyd/clottey will never sell out mgm let alone dallas stadium
      Why would Floyd fight him when he can fight other fighters and make more?

Floyd makes more in one minute of boxing than Clottey has in his bank account.

Comment

The more PPV May generates, the more negotiating power May gets....the less the fight will likely happen. Pac will never back down from 50/50.

True story.

Comment

If Mayweather vs Mosley can sell 1 Million more then Pac, then sales will play a part... other then that I dont see it coming into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            The more PPV May generates, the more negotiating power May gets....the less the fight will likely happen. Pac will never back down from 50/50.

True story.
            Yeah... one of the reasons I wish Arum did more promoting for the Clottey fight at least thought about the fact that Pacs fight not doing as well as Floyds next fight is going to further crimp negotiations...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              No what I am getting at is.

Floyd will say: I doubled your PPVs... 60-40.

Pac can say, yeah but I brought in a live gate of 51k people.

So the question is... how much negotiating power does the live gate bring to make up for the difference in PPVs between the two fights..
              Selling at least 500K more PPV buys is more money than the extra 30K from the Pac fight.

You can't prove all 30K would have bought the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                If Mayweather vs Mosley can sell 1 Million more then Pac, then sales will play a part... other then that I dont see it coming into play.
                Do you realize 750k is a HUGE PPV success.

So Floyds fight doing 750K MORE than Pacs fight... is HUGE.

It doesnt have to be 1 million to be a big difference.

Average PPVs are around 300-400k BUYS.

We are talking a difference in 750k.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                  Why would Floyd fight him when he can fight other fighters and make more?

Floyd makes more in one minute of boxing than Clottey has in his bank account.
                  Like who?

Comment

Look is obvious that you need 2 to Tango.

Floyd-Shane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clottey-Pacquiao by miles. Its bull**** to compare the 2. But Floyd will use this to his advantage.

And Floyd will probably want the fight at NY since the NYSAC is changing their testing policies and their new policies fits Mayweather demands very well.

Pac wont accept less than 50/50, let alone in NY because taking blood weakends him!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Yeah... one of the reasons I wish Arum did more promoting for the Clottey fight at least thought about the fact that Pacs fight not doing as well as Floyds next fight is going to further crimp negotiations...
                      It doesn't look like Arum is that interested in fighting Floyd. He has talked more about fighting Marg than fighting Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                      X