Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any MAN questioning Floyd's sexuality should be BANNED...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any MAN questioning Floyd's sexuality should be BANNED...

I'm in to boxing. Not whether not a man is gay, cute or any of that other weirdo stuff. I'm seeing the most weirdest threads in the world on this site. The same guy that calls FLOYD FANS *****s (floyd-****s) is the same dude that creates a thread name "WHO IS CUTEST BOXER"!!! Wtf?!?! That is some ol Sugary Shane ****! Then I just read a thread called "OK let's squash this for once is Floyd gay or not?
    FACTS only"!!! Come on with this fruity stuff. I'm convinced some of these dudes want to be with Floyd. Real rap. Why do you care if he is gay or not??? What does that have to do with boxing??? How do you know what a gay "look" is??? How do you know that Ellerbie is looking gay??? You dudes need to man up and get back to talking about boxing. Every man who is straight agrees with me on this topic. The rest of these dudes wear their boxers backwards. Smh

wrong forum

Comment

Originally posted by TheBreakdown View Post
      I'm in to boxing. Not whether not a man is gay, cute or any of that other weirdo stuff. I'm seeing the most weirdest threads in the world on this site. The same guy that calls FLOYD FANS *****s (floyd-****s) is the same dude that creates a thread name "WHO IS CUTEST BOXER"!!! Wtf?!?! That is some ol Sugary Shane ****! Then I just read a thread called "OK let's squash this for once is Floyd gay or not?
      FACTS only"!!! Come on with this fruity stuff. I'm convinced some of these dudes want to be with Floyd. Real rap. Why do you care if he is gay or not??? What does that have to do with boxing??? How do you know what a gay "look" is??? How do you know that Ellerbie is looking gay??? You dudes need to man up and get back to talking about boxing. Every man who is straight agrees with me on this topic. The rest of these dudes wear their boxers backwards. Smh
      hmmmmm
      OK then

TS is a flaming gay!!!

Comment

hmm. you sound quite defensive there.

Comment

come on dude don't be blind it's 2010. Floyd and ellerbe seems like a happy gay couple.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            come on dude don't be blind it's 2010. Floyd and ellerbe seems like a happy gay couple.
            I dont know about Floyd but Ellerbe is definetly gay he looks at floyd like a hungry fat kid staring at a hershey bar.

Comment

Gay = most common insult on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Buboy and Pac do too...

Comment

Floyd's favorite color is fuschia...

Fact.

Comment

This thread is gay....

Much like floyd and ellerbe!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X