Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos Baldomir the toughest WW Mayweather has fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
    baldomir..i have no issue with saying his name..the same fighter brian kenny claimed floyd was ducking..then floyd shuts him out now its an issue///
    Are you able to say Carlos Baldomir had 11 losses?

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
      i wouldnt say its a solid list ... Mosley is past his prime and he is a senior citizen

Judah can only win on ESPN and is famous for getting @#$ up by Kosta Tzu

Ricki Hatton was a jr WW at best
      So Judah beat Cory Spinks on ESPN???

Past prime or not Mosley is the best at WW next to Pacquiao...

Comment

im trying to get my question answered ...

Baldomir is the toughest WW Floyd has fought because he beat Judah
        well he is about to fight mosley..man damn....but baldomir was the biggest and highest ranked ww he has fought...why??

Comment

baldomir..i have no issue with saying his name..the same fighter brian kenny claimed floyd was ducking..then floyd shuts him out now its an issue///
          Say it like you are very proud off. I'm very amaze and proud Pacquiao KO Miguel Cotto..

You should be proud saying Floyd dominated Carlos Manuel Baldomir.

All I can hear from *****S is he beat the lineal champ but I never see Baldomirs name.. Don't be embarrased to post Baldomir's name

Comment

What do you mean by toughest? Do you mean like a challenge/risky fight tough? If so then I would say no and I would think that it is sad that he might be percieved as a risky/challeng just my opinion.

Or do you mean toughest as a lot of heart and would eat punches and come forward? If so then yea he is up there. But, I would put JMM ahead of him in that category. I probably would have Hatton or Baldomir for the #2 spot.

Comment

floyd should have fought baldomir first instead of fighting the guy that just lost to baldomir. what a waste of time but then again floyd is the same guy who fought 2 eliminators just to get a shot at gatti.

Comment

im trying to get my question answered ...

Baldomir is the toughest WW Floyd has fought because he beat Judah
                Baldomir doesn't have a better resume than Judah...nobody lists Baldomir as some great win on Floyd's resume...

Comment

Originally posted by Pwrpinoy View Post
                  Make sure you don't see any Mayweather fans there. You probably don't have to worry. All they can afford is salt pork,malt liquor and kool aid. A bar is too dignified for them.
                  yea man these *****s attack my group cuz we have 3 Filipinos hanging out with us trying to have a good time watching the PAc vs Clottey fight for free....

they start talking about Mayweather when im eating some chicken wings...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    floyd should have fought baldomir first instead of fighting the guy that just lost to baldomir. what a waste of time but then again floyd is the same guy who fought 2 eliminators just to get a shot at gatti.
                    the judah fight was already in play..just like manny fought morales after he lost to raheem...cause the fight was already in play

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      Its easy to say that now...the public wanted to see Judah-Mayweather...nobody gave a **** about Baldomir...

Comment

Working...
                      X