Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos Baldomir the toughest WW Mayweather has fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
    judah-#2 ww
    baldo-linear champ
    now mosley-#2 ww
    hatton-undefeated former belt holder at 147

not bad at all
    well even though hatton had fought at 147 and beat collazo in a very close fight, i would hardly consider him a WW. either zab or baldomir, for me his best win was zab even though he was coming off a loss. he was still good. his WW wins weren't bad at all but i consider them bad because of the guys he could have fought and didnt. he was the WW champ when cotto,williams,mosley, and margs were all ranked in the top 5. if he beats mosley, in my opinion that is best WW win by a decent amount.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he sucks but his resume is still better than floyds. sergio martinez, cintron, clottey, cotto, paul williams, mosley, and golden johnson!..
      Floyd has BEAT the better fighters...Hatton has done more than Clottey...Martinez gave one top fighter a tough fight, let's see what he does from here on...

Golden Johnson

Comment

Shane Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
          And here I thought that was common knowledge among boxing fans. Still pretending to know what you're talking about, I see.
          Coming from somebody who thinks "Muhammad Ali" is a "made up name" by Ali. When you show any negotiations between Mayweather and Mosley prior to the Mosley-Cotto fight then you can talk. Boxing scene and hear say doesn't count. Although that's all you seem to rely on. Especially if it's coming from Pacquiao fans.

Comment

i say hatton is not a really good WW win because he pulled a bit of a RJJ, he fought the worst WW with a major title, so he could have a title in another division. Would i consider RJJ a good win lennox lewis after roy beat ruiz? no i wouldn't. hatton if he had tried to fight in the WW division would have beat at best a #6 ranked fighter, and i am confident cotto, mosley, williams, and margarito would all ko him at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
              Coming from somebody who thinks "Muhammad Ali" is a "made up name" by Ali. When you show any negotiations between Mayweather and Mosley prior to the Mosley-Cotto fight then you can talk. Boxing scene and hear say doesn't count. Although that's all you seem to rely on. Especially if it's coming from Pacquiao fans.
              Was he born Cassius Clay or not?

Comment

Yes Carlos Baldomir haha. FLoyd didn't want to fight Mosely cuz Mosely had 5 losses but he chose to fight Baldomir who had 9 losses at the time. Must of got some crack from his uncle and his dad when he said that.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                  Was he born Cassius Clay or not?
                  So that means he "made up" the name "Muhammad Ali"? Keep showing your ignorance. It's entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    Floyd has BEAT the better fighters...Hatton has done more than Clottey...Martinez gave one top fighter a tough fight, let's see what he does from here on...

Golden Johnson
                    ahh cotto would be floyds best win at WW and i think clottey would beat collazo more convincingly than what hatton did, hatton's got the better career maybe but i think clottey is the tougher fight, because of size and skill for that matter, that is if he is throwing any punches and not in a shell for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                      Thats not exactly true. Gatti actually was doing everything he could to fight mandatories until mayweather essentially forced himself as the WBC #1. After bojado lost to leija, Gatti gave leija a shot, the WBC made mayweather the mandatory and was actually going to strip him.

Gatti and his team were mad because they felt floyds legal **** was gonna get in the way, floyd actually didint take that long to sign onto it, it was just gattis camp giving that impression.
                      This is what malt liquor does to Mayweather fans. They have no cognitive skills and suffer from delusions.

Comment

Working...
                      X