This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
    Floyd had a high ko ratio at the lower weights, so wut's your point? And my first line in my first post I agreed you can't prove Floyd didn't take anything. Your proving to be as lame as the other Pac worshipers
    Floyd is also known to have brittle hands, thus lowering his KO % as hes moved up. Manny doesn't have those problems, nor does he weight drain like he used to when he was at 130 and below.

Btw, did you know, Tommy Hearns had 8 KOs in his last 12 fights? Fights that were from 175 to more than 190?

I guess he was on PEDs too huh?

Just because he retained his power. Btw, did you also know Hearns fought as low as Jr. welter?

Thats quite a ways from 192.
    You're proving to be quite dense if you don't understand the reasoning of this thread.

Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 03-18-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      So Manny >>>>> Floyd on Peds..
      Wutever helps you sleep at night

Comment

Wutever helps you sleep at night
        No thats what you guys are saying... Manny is essentially >>>> than Floyd... But you use Peds as a scape goat for your reasoning.... But it is settled you agree Manny >>> Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
          Floyd is also known to have brittle hands, thus lowering his KO % as hes moved up. Manny doesn't have those problems, nor does he weight drain like he used to when he was at 130 and below.

Btw, did you know, Tommy Hearns had 8 KOs in his last 12 fights? Fights that were from 175 to more than 190?

I guess he was on PEDs too huh?

Just because he retained his power. Btw, did you also know Hearns fought as low as Jr. welter?

Thats quite a ways from 192.
          You're proving to be quite dense if you don't understand the reasoning of this thread.

I'm dense?? Your too stupid to realize when someone agrees with you! I never said either man was or wasn't taking anything and agreed you can't prove it. But guess what ****4brains one man is willing to take a test and one isn't.

I'm stating why ppl would think Pac was on something. It's a little more convincing than saying Floyd was. But it's your story (as ridiculous as it is) I'll let you tell it

Comment

I'm dense?? Your too stupid to realize when someone agrees with you! I never said either man was or wasn't taking anything and agreed you can't prove it. But guess what ****4brains one man is willing to take a test and one isn't.

I'm stating why ppl would think Pac was on something. It's a little more convincing than saying Floyd was. But it's your story (as ridiculous as it is) I'll let you tell it
            But seriously... who is greater???? You can be paranoid and say Manny has been on roids... But who has had a better run.. Manny on Roids or Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              But seriously... who is greater???? You can be paranoid and say Manny has been on roids... But who has had a better run.. Manny on Roids or Floyd?
              Again I'm not accusing either man. I'm a fan of both and can admit Pac is up on Floyd but not by much. If they ever meet I would take Floyd hands down. Does that answer your question?

Comment

Again I'm not accusing either man. I'm a fan of both and can admit Pac is up on Floyd but not by much. If they ever meet I would take Floyd hands down. Does that answer your question?
                I can't mess with you man. You straight.

Comment

"Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some BOOM in it!"

Originally Posted by bdevils View Post
                  Your proving to be as lame as the other Pac worshipers

So, I'm lame,
                  but you agree with me.

What does that make you?

Btw, I never said you didn't agree with me.

I pointed out how Pac kept his power and Floyd didn't, which for some reason, you thought was valid enough to bring up.

It wasn't. Simply for the fact that lots of technicians lose their power as their career moves on and they move up in weight.

Some guys however, are just naturally hard punchers and have maintained their power throughout. It may not be as common, but its not unheard of.

Roberto Duran has KOs at 168, past the age of 40

and he started at 118, at the age of 16!

Lemme guess,

Roberto Duran was on PEDs too?

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                    I'm accusing of you of being gay.

Prove you're not and shove a dick up your ass and tell us how much you don't like it.
                    lol...my bad didn't mean to use logic...us sane posters might have to chip in for some kind of psychiatrist for some of the fan(atics) on this site lol

Comment

Originally posted by htown00 View Post
                      lol...my bad didn't mean to use logic...us sane posters might have to chip in for some kind of psychiatrist for some of the fan(atics) on this site lol
                      Since you claim to have logic as a sane poster,

prove Floyd wasn't using PEDs for 40 fights.

Shouldn't be hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X