X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    so to prove your point, you adopt logic of people you call "stans."

Seems pretty stupid to me.

and you were asked to participate by whom?

I don't remember summoning you.

Kick rocks if you don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by htown00 View Post
      If someone accused floyd of roiding right now and he gave all kinds of flimsy excuses as to why he wouldn't take the test, then yes he would look as suspicious as Manny...especially if he turned down a big money fight to do so...that's just the era that we live in
      I'm accusing of you of being gay.

Prove you're not and shove a dick up your ass and tell us how much you don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
        You want Floyd Stan logic? Here it is, on my sig. This is Burner on Manny's alleged PED use. This is typically Floyd Stan logic. I present to you, the worst post in NSB. See sig....

Oh, I know about Burner. I don't waste my time with such buffoonery.

Hes easily the worst poster here.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
          I know theres a difference, ones known as a technician, one as a KO puncher.

This isn't new, so whats your point?

Does it bother you that the truth about Floyd is out now?
          Floyd had a high ko ratio at the lower weights, so wut's your point? And my first line in my first post I agreed you can't prove Floyd didn't take anything. Your proving to be as lame as the other Pac worshipers

Comment

PBF never had a 12-round-workrate of an OCP-robot on nuke.

Comment

*****s should love this thread. great slipping and counterpunching skills by tortilla.

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
                Your right noone can prove he didn't...but he isn't the one who moved up in weight and haves a higher ko ratio than he did in the lower weights. For the record and before the Pac fanatics attack, I'm not saying Pac's on anything or not
                So Manny >>>>> Floyd on Peds..

Comment

he is eating them alive lol much munch munch!!!!

Comment

Lolz. You should add that Floyd has been hit less in his last five fights that the last 35fights before that.

You must lots of time today TS.

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
                      I'm not diverting anything. You obviously created this thread in order to counter the Pac steroid threads. There's a difference in how Pac and Floyd moved up and that's wut I was pointing out.
                      So your saying Manny >>>> Floyd... It must be Peds...Only explanation right? But you are saying Manny is greater just to reiterate. Glad you agree, now if only you weren't so paranoid.

Comment

Working...
                      X