Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd family new about PED's coz they are the one who knew it.

and they know that is undetectable in urine tests.

only in blood test can be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      That's possible bro, his father, uncle and floyd himself is an expert of steroids, floyd could have take a steroids without getting caught in his upcoming fight with mosley.
      If you put everything into perspective all evidence points to Floyd using the dreaded PEDs/steroids.

Unless somebody give us a convincing rebuttal to disproof the allegation.

Comment

• This thread is probably an offshoot of the many articles written about the same subject like the article in this thread.

It just basically says USE YOUR BRAINS. Yet the usual Floyd fans and Pac haters didn't even bother to read it and just repeated their usual Pac hating mantra. They never fail to amaze me. Lol.

What I would like to see more talked about is *****'s and pac haters' least favorite subject: sport cleaning in boxing. Lol. Their hypocrisy always kills me.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
          if you put everything into perspective all evidence points to floyd using the dreaded peds/steroids.

Unless somebody give us a convincing rebuttal to disproof the allegation.
          co-sign bro.....

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Floyd is the biggest cheating hypocrite in our sport, i really hope Pac KO him if the fight ever happen.
            He's really a suspect to me, i hope floyd could atleast give some proof that he didn't cheat in his last 40 fights. That's the only thing that the TS wanted to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              He's really a suspect to me, i hope floyd could atleast give some proof that he didn't cheat in his last 40 fights. That's the only thing that the TS wanted to know.
              I'm still waiting for a valid explanation(s) that will dispel the popular opinion that Floyd was juicing when he achieved his su****ious sweep of 40 wins.

And let’s not forget the 5 divisional championships in less than 10 years.

Comment

• Froid sounds better than Pacroid.

Comment

• The only thing that can be proved is that Floyd Mayweather Jr. stepped up to the plate to ensure the integrity of the sport and Manny on the other hand refused his biggest pay day and said no to proving he is clean and took a extremely less lucrative fight. Now I would bet you will see the same Mayweather on May 1 that has been dominating in his past 40 fights, again dominate Shane Mosley who agreed to random testing. If you think otherwise put your money up. Also this thread is ****** as hell so I am only commenting to add some common sense amongst the lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                    We're using Floyd Stan Logic here.

Floyd never passed random blood testing before, so he must be guilty of hiding something, for 40 fights.

Or else he would have been taking random blood tests his whole career.

You're missing out the fact that Floyd wanted to take random blood tests along with Manny Pacquiao. Floyd stan logic comes from Pacquiao rejecting random blood tests. Therefore, this thread doesn't make much sense bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Washington View Post
                      The only thing that can be proved is that Floyd Mayweather Jr. stepped up to the plate to ensure the integrity of the sport and Manny on the other hand refused his biggest pay day and said no to proving he is clean and took a extremely less lucrative fight. Now I would bet you will see the same Mayweather on May 1 that has been dominating in his past 40 fights, again dominate Shane Mosley who agreed to random testing. If you think otherwise put your money up. Also this thread is ****** as hell so I am only commenting to add some common sense amongst the lost.
                      Bro, our concern was the (40) fights he had prior to his dubious retirement. Actually, majority of boxing fans believes the 2-year retirement was used by Floyd to flush out the steroids/PEDs in his system.

Can you enlighten us if he took steroids during his 40 wins?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X