This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Right on. Hopefully the commission does. But if they don't, I hope fighters take it into their own hands if they care.
    So FLoyd indeed cares huh?

How about the past 40 fights? Why didn't he care that time? Just with Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      So FLoyd indeed cares huh?

How about the past 40 fights? Why didn't he care that time? Just with Pacquiao?
      I don't know and I don't care. I didn't say he cared either.

Comment

• Facts;

Mayweather agreed to OST.

Mosley agreed to OST.

Pacquiao refused.

If you're clean there should be no problem, take the test, make your money, prove you're the best, very simple.

Now i've said it before and I'll say it again; If the table were turned and it was Pacquiao requesting the tests, every one of these tards would be praising him for bettering the sport, & if Mayweather had refused and come up with weak excuses on why, these same people would swear up and down that PBF was a coward and a cheat.

At least accept that your Hypocrits, cause I would saying the same things about Mayweather's questionable choices and excuses if the shoe was on the other foot.

Comment

I don't know and I don't care. I didn't say he cared either.
          Ain't we all sir.

You didn't say he but he's the one who initiated it

Comment

Right on. Hopefully the commission does. But if they don't, I hope fighters take it into their own hands if they care.
            If the commission doesn't implement it every fighter has the right to accept or reject that kind of test, maybe they have the reasons on why they don't want to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              Ain't we all sir.

You didn't say he but he's the one who initiated it
              Yeah he did. How terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                Facts;

Mosley agreed to OST.

Pacquiao refused.

If you're clean there should be no problem, take the test, make your money, prove you're the best, very simple.

Now i've said it before and I'll say it again; If the table were turned and it was Pacquiao requesting the tests, every one of these tards would be praising him for bettering the sport, & if Mayweather had refused and come up with weak excuses on why, these same people would swear up and down that PBF was a coward and a cheat.

At least accept that your Hypocrits, cause I would saying the same things about Mayweather's questionable choices and excuses if the shoe was on the other foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  If the commission doesn't implement it every fighter has the right to accept or reject that kind of test, maybe they have the reasons on why they don't want to do it.
                  Well hopefully we don't have fighters that reject it. That defeats the purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Very true, but then it can't be said that Mayweather didn't want the fight. Mayweather agreed to all of Pacquiao's requests, Pac didn't. If for whatever reason Pac refused that's fine with me, but I wouldn't be claiming PBF didn't want the fight & i do wonder why Pac had a problem with the testing. Like I said if your clean it shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      Facts;

Mosley agreed to OST.

Pacquiao refused.

FACT

Mayweather vs Marquez = NO OST
                      Mayweather vs Hatton = NO OST
                      Mayweather vs De La Hoya = NO OST, i could go on.

Funny how all of a sudden theres a genuine in his prime threat to his 0 mayweather asks for this!

If mayweather really wanted to "clean up" he would have gone to the SAC. Boxers go by the states rules, not by the fighters rules. simple. honestly tho, why does JMM and hatton not have to take these tests? because they didnt pass through weight classes like pac did? because pac beat oscar? because pac beat hatton? because pac beat cotto? is it because floyd couldnt get 3 judges from nevada like he did with hatton? at the end of the day, this is why people regard mayweather as a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X