This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    I think they (*****s) agree with us that Mayweather was a PEDs user.

They know what's up...
    I think the *****s realize now that their beloved floyd's skills in the ring is the product of peds and not from hard work or what they called a natural gift (a gift from steroids maybe).

Comment

• LoL, I'm sure Fraud's on the A-side meth, only they could come up with that accusation. But honestly, a thread like this is a good example at a lower level of the same situation Pac/Fraud's in. He's accusing Pac outta nowhere. So why the hell can't we? TELL ME IT'S ANY DIFFERENT. TELL ME!!!

Comment

• He has cheated in all of his previous 40 fights, why all of sudden he wants to be a clean boxer? He should be ban from our sport. Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Sugar Ray Robinson, they were all cheaters, but they weren't hypocrites like Floyd Jr. I don't trust any athletes out there except Manny Pacquiao, everyone knows that he's the most honest athlete ever.
        Last edited by Carpe Diem; 03-27-2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          He has cheated in all of his previous 40 fights, why all of sudden he wants to be a clean boxer? He should be ban from our sport. Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Sugar Ray Robinson, they were all cheaters, but they weren't hypocrites like Floyd Jr. I don't trust any athletes out there except Manny Pacquiao, everyone knows that he's the most honest athlete ever.
          I'm not really sure if he cheated in all of his 40 fights but it was impossible to win all this 40 fights without even a lose, he is taking something. Just look at chavez jr. he was also undefeated but got caught using a steroids, i think floyd steroids are more advance than the steroids that chavez was using.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            He has cheated in all of his previous 40 fights, why all of sudden he wants to be a clean boxer? He should be ban from our sport. Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Sugar Ray Robinson, they were all cheaters, but they weren't hypocrites like Floyd Jr. I don't trust any athletes out there except Manny Pacquiao, everyone knows that he's the most honest athlete ever.
            And one thing how can you say they are cheating when they all have loses. Chavez jr is undefeated because of steroids and so is floyd since he is also undefeated it just that he is using a more advance and undetectable steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              PED is the main reason why Floyd became what he is now.

PED pays the bills...
              For floyd, yes it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by guzi815 View Post
                Floyd Mayweather "LIVES" in the freakin gym! That dude is forever in the gym, and I can't stand the dude, cause he won't fight the ones I want him too....but Floyd Mayweather has my respect, he is a gifted athltete.
                That gift came from the steroids. You can't train that long in the gymn if you're not taking something that would give extra energy to keep you going.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                  We're using Floyd Stan Logic here.

Floyd never passed random blood testing before, so he must be guilty of hiding something, for 40 fights.

Or else he would have been taking random blood tests his whole career.

Well in all fairness floyd was randomly blood tested as an olympic athlete and hes not the one who DECLINED to take random blood tests and walked away from potentially 50 million. The su****ion of manny comes from that not the fact that he hadnt been randomly tested previously.

Comment

• I don't know why there isn't anyone can clarify on how did floyd win all of his 40 fights without the help of steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                      He won 5 titles in 5 divisions in less than 10 years.

It took him to finally get off the juice for him to start demanding random blood testing.

Nobody, and I mean nobody,

can prove he wasn't juicing.

Anyone can try all they want to dispute it, but without random blood testing for 40 of his fights, Floyd "Roid" Mayweather Jr.,

has cheated the sport of boxing and his opponents 40 times.

True story Jack.
                      I dont think mayweather was using a steroids to win his fight there was no evidence that he was using it. But i cant blame u for thinking that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X