Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACT #2: Floyd beat 2 undefeated elite fighters. Manny beat 0.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Alright, people just revealed themselves as "I don't know **** about boxing, I only know one fighter" in this thread. Anyone who says Corrales wasn't **** is a failure and should go to that other boxing forum. That's first and foremost.

Second, Hatton was an unbeaten top p4p boxer at the time he faught Floyd. So you can't take that away from him. If you take that away from Floyd then what does that mean for Manny's victory over him? Pacquiao beat an overrated, ruined fighter, who was stylistically made for Pacquiao? Thats what your saying if you downplay Floyd's victory over him.

The only thing anyone can legitimately say about Hatton-Floyd is that it was at 147 and not 140. That's ALL you can say about that fight. If you bring up any other excuse to downplay Floyd's victory then Pacquiao's victory is even less relevant.

Fact is Pacquiao hasn't beaten anyone great who was undefeated. He did however beat great boxers; albeit some were old and 2 were drained.
    I say this again,but why is this relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by Fiasco View Post
      How's that for a "padded" record?
      How bout this? Floyd lost to Castillo and got a gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
        you're by far the most stupid floyd fan in here

are you the dumbass who said that a decade begins on jan 1, 2000 and ends on dec 31, 2010?
        Oh ****! I remember that!

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
          Before I reply, can you just clear something for me. Are you a Pacquiao hater, a ***** or both? Honest answer, please.

Because this would make it easier for me to decide wheter you're looking for a healthy debate or just trolling to profess either your hatred or nuthuggery.
          Why does it matter who I'm a fan of? I'm not making up conspiracies. I'm actually stating facts.

Mayweather beat 2 undefeated top 10 P4P fighters. Pacquiao beat 0.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            The man who destroyed the man who destroyed the man. He isn't elite?

*ahem*shanemosley*ahem*
            Mosley is not elite.

He is a good fighter, but he is not elite.

Some of his wins are disputed because of the steroid situation.

He lost a lot of his biggest fights.

He is a very good fighter, but he is not elite. Heck he hasn't fought since Margarito who was made for him. I had Mosely winning that fight from day one, Mosely even said he loves to fight guys like Margarito who come forward.

Margarito beat the man (I assume Cotto) with a lot of grey areas with the wrap situation.

Elite means you are the very best of the ebst and have achieved a lot.

Again, elite is used too lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiasco View Post
              Why does it matter who I'm a fan of? I'm not making up conspiracies. I'm actually stating facts.

Mayweather beat 2 undefeated top 10 P4P fighters. Pacquiao beat 0.
              that part is facts, but when you add "talk about a padded record", suggesting that pacquiao's is weaker than floyd's, then your just talking ****

fact: pacquiao has a better resume and is considered, by the great majority of the people, the best boxer of this decade that just passed

how can you mention padded alongside of fighter of the decade?

Comment

i respect both fighters a lot.. but i gotta say this for Pacquiao...

Comment

Ricky Hatton elite? BUahahahahhahah

Comment

who has manny beat that is considered elite?oscar? hatton?floyd beat them both 2 years earlier.corrales was overrated?so is probably barerra.manny has never decisively beat marquez.cotto did not do as much as corrales had done so if diego was overrated than so is miguel

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      who has manny beat that is considered elite?oscar? hatton?floyd beat them both 2 years earlier.corrales was overrated?so is probably barerra.manny has never decisively beat marquez.cotto did not do as much as corrales had done so if diego was overrated than so is miguel
                      barrera overrated? hahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahaahaha ok!!

Comment

Working...
                      X