Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Carl Thompson Loss Still Fresh in My Mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye should have no problems against the past-prime John Ruiz.

However, when he fights a decent prime heavyweight like Peter, Arreola, Povetkin or Chambers, he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Uh no. No one in the U.S. gives a rats ass about Haye or Ruiz. That being said, Ruiz probably wins this. Haye was fat as **** in the video I just saw of him training.
      Haye keeps himself in shape in between the fights. link to the video or your'e lying

Comment

These are from yesterday.
        Doesnt look in bad shape...

Comment

that was a young inexpierienced haye

Comment

Haye was naive and wanted to make an impression, unfortunately it back fired and his corner realised this, so they threw in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
              Haye was naive and wanted to make an impression, unfortunately it back fired and his corner realised this, so they threw in the towel.
              A similar thing happened to Nigel Benn against Michael Watson.

Comment

who really wants to watch this matchup?

who really wants to watch this matchup? I for one can give a rats A*# who wins this fight. I mean John Ruiz seriously, thats like wanting to watch Holyfield fight.I hate to say it Ruiz has never been that entertaining and the only thing interesting about Haye is his mouth. Other than that he is just a heavyweight version of the magic man...

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  Haye keeps himself in shape in between the fights. link to the video or your'e lying
                  I guess I'm not lying. Everyone there said he has fat rolls.

Comment

that made him stronger imo.but his chin is still questionable...

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBiNgVIP View Post
                      who really wants to watch this matchup? I for one can give a rats A*# who wins this fight. I mean John Ruiz seriously, thats like wanting to watch Holyfield fight.I hate to say it Ruiz has never been that entertaining and the only thing interesting about Haye is his mouth. Other than that he is just a heavyweight version of the magic man...
                      only the magic man cant punch and haye has very heavy hands, and the magic man has a chin and the hayemaker not so much, oh and ones white and the other black...so pretty much just the fact they are both mouthy is all they have in common!

Comment

Working...
                      X