No announcement yet.

who took the more serious challenge, mayweather or pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Pacquiao at the time was taking the bigger challenge because floyd was going to fight Nate Campbell or Paulie M., fortunately for FLoyd the berto fight fell apart and Shane was suddenly available.

Obviously, floyd has the better/tougher opponent now.
    this

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Pacquiao at the time was taking the bigger challenge because floyd was going to fight Nate Campbell or Paulie M., fortunately for FLoyd the berto fight fell apart and Shane was suddenly available.

Obviously, floyd has the better/tougher opponent now.
      i agree, floyd ended up with the tougher opponent, but not by much. so i would say floyd, at the time though, manny took the toughest WW fight he could.

Comment

Pacquiao as of late has taken on the bigger challenges in respect to where Pacquiao was a year or two ago. Mosley vs Mayweather is obviously the tougher fight and obviously Mosley would also be Pac's toughest challenge if they were to fight, but the same can be said for Mayweather who hasn't taken a real challenge in quite some time until now.

Pac's last 5 fights:
        Clottey (12 rd UD)
        Cotto (TKO)
        Hatton (KO)
        De La Hoya (TKO)
        D.Diaz (TKO)

Floyd's last 5 fights:
        JMM (12rd UD)
        Hatton (TKO)
        De La Hoya (12 rd SD)
        Baldomir (12 rd UD)
        Judah (12rd UD)

Comment

Originally posted by El Seano View Post
          I'll be amazed if anybody says Pacqiuao.

Actually maybe not...
          Most Paq fans, including myself, realize that Mosley is at a higher level than Clottey, but the only reason Mayweather is fighting Mosley is bacause Mosleys fight with Berto fell apart. I seem to remember Mosley calling out Floyd in the ring after the JMM fight, and several months later he still had shown no interest in fighting Mosley. If the Berto thing hadnt fallen apart Floyd would be fighting a nobody, or a has been, or a never was. It seems that most Mayweather fans cant seem to realize that most of Mayweathers detractors do not doubt his abilities, just whom he chooses to utilize them against. I applauded Mayweather when he signed the Mosley contract, he needs to make a habit of getting in the ring with other top welterweights, instead of the names that were being tossed around such as Matthew Hatton.

Comment

I think it just boils down to who is the better WW. I think its pretty clear that Mosley is the better of the two WW's with most having him as the #1 WW after he defeated Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
              Pac beat Cotto who beat Mosley..
              Manny and Shane fought 2 different Cottos.......Shane fought a confident UNDEFEATED WW in his prime.....Manny fought a insecure warrior on the decline!!!.....not the same

Comment

Earthquake.

Comment

by default

Comment

Shane is better than Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      It took a 7.7 earthquake for Mayweather to fight a top WW.
                      That's a classic.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X