No announcement yet.

Floyd said, "Make the ****in fight happen"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd said, "Make the ****in fight happen"

Lmao anyone remember when Ellerbe said that on the Mayweather/Hatton episode of 24/7? A classic line in boxing history in my book.

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
    Lmao anyone remember when Ellerbe said that on the Mayweather/Hatton episode of 24/7? A classic line in boxing history in my book.
    When it came to Pacquiao, that line was no where to be seen LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      no but this one was...
      Pacquiao: I dont want to take a bloodtest 14 days before the fight it will weaken me...
      Or was it "I have a phobia of needles" (remember hes tatted up like a prison inmate)
      Or how about "I dont want to give into Floyds games"
      Or any of the other countless excuses Pac has for Floyd...
      Oops, that was more than one line sorry, just shows how scared he is to either fail the drug test or fight floyd, but you say floyd is scared to fight manny along with the rest of the posters on this forum, so obviously its the drug test hes scared of mean hes on steroids... So dont say that Floyd is scared to fight Pac, dont make me laugh please!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        I remember Floyd saying he wants to "whip Manny's punk ass". That actually sounds like more of a statement than the comment towards Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          I remember Floyd saying he wants to "whip Manny's punk ass". That actually sounds like more of a statement than the comment towards Hatton.
          thank you for reminding me about that, i remember reading that now

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
              Lmao I just watched that the other day man... Classic! Exposes pac's glass chin.. Im surprised Floyd doesnt refer to this ever lol

Comment

Lmao I just watched that the other day man... Classic! Exposes pac's glass chin.. Im surprised Floyd doesnt refer to this ever lol
                it looks like it was a body shot but I could be wrong!!!

Comment

no but this one was...
                  Pacquiao: I dont want to take a bloodtest 14 days before the fight it will weaken me...
                  Or was it "I have a phobia of needles" (remember hes tatted up like a prison inmate)
                  Oops, that was more than one line sorry, just shows how scared he is to either fail the drug test or fight floyd, but you say floyd is scared to fight manny along with the rest of the posters on this forum, so obviously its the drug test hes scared of mean hes on steroids... So dont say that Floyd is scared to fight Pac, dont make me laugh please!
                  hahaha, ownage

Comment

no but this one was...
                    Absolutley spot on. It's hilarious that some people think its Floyd's fault that Pacquiao refuses to be drug tested. Also Roach initially agreed to it and then backtracked. Pacquiao and Roach should have got blasted for this

Comment

Working...
                    X