Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the record: Manny agreed to UNLIMITED urinetest & random blood test 24 day cutoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record: Manny agreed to UNLIMITED urinetest & random blood test 24 day cutoff

mayweather wanted 14 day cutoff.. please dont make threads like pacman didnt agree to drug test..

Team Pac never agreed to random testing.

Telling someone when they have to stop testing you is not random.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post

so you're telling me then that Mayweather's camp suggestion of 14 day cut-off date is also not random?

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        so you're telling me then that Mayweather's camp suggestion of 14 day cut-off date is also not random?
        the actual tests occur randomly btw personally I think there shud be a 7 day cut-off the excuse that Manny feels weak when he takes blood is absolutely ridiculous i've seen him cut in the ring before and it didn't seem to weaken him

Comment

they never agreed to random at all they agreed to scheduled blood tests 30 days befor the fight 3 days before the fight and immediatly after the fight. with unlimited and very easily beatable urine tests. epo is taken in 3 week training cycles with a maximum of 48 hrs detection through blood testing only. 3 weeks plus 2 days is 23 days. 24 days in the safe house...

Comment

They AGREE on a RANDOM DRUG TESTING with 24 Days cut off PERIOD.

WTF?? What part of that you dont undderstand?????

Comment

Random testing up till the cutoff date is still random testing, by definition.

Comment

TS I agree they have agreed on random testing only left to hurdle was the cutoff date and the difference was ONLY 10 days ....

IMHO both side did not want the fight happening March 13, it was to short for such a MEGA FIGHT ...

Comment

Originally posted by ManniePhresh View Post
                  they never agreed to random at all they agreed to scheduled blood tests 30 days befor the fight 3 days before the fight and immediatly after the fight. with unlimited and very easily beatable urine tests. epo is taken in 3 week training cycles with a maximum of 48 hrs detection through blood testing only. 3 weeks plus 2 days is 23 days. 24 days in the safe house...
                  Once again, it's 2010. 3rd Gen EPO only needs to be taken on a monthly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    TS I agree they have agreed on random testing only left to hurdle was the cutoff date and the difference was ONLY 10 days ....

IMHO both side did not want the fight happening March 13, it was to short for such a MEGA FIGHT ...
                    true..............

Comment

Working...
                    X