Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the record: Manny agreed to UNLIMITED urinetest & random blood test 24 day cutoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They agreed and reneged.

Everything had been agreed upon and Pacquiao and his team backed off using the USADA tests as an excuse. The hypocriticalness of Pacquiao and his team is constant after that, from 2 day cutoff to a week to 14 days to 30 to 24 to no random testing at all.

I will bumb all of those threads if one of you tards really try to front.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
      the actual tests occur randomly btw personally I think there shud be a 7 day cut-off the excuse that Manny feels weak when he takes blood is absolutely ridiculous i've seen him cut in the ring before and it didn't seem to weaken him
      Are you qualified to determine the right cutoff date for PEDs or you're just picking your info from nowhere?

What are you qualifications to make such bold comment that a 7-day cutoff date should be the standard.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        Are you qualified to determine the right cutoff date for PEDs or you're just picking your info from nowhere?

What are you qualifications to make such bold comment that a 7-day cutoff date should be the standard.
        Those qualified have already spoken. A 24, or even a 14 day cutoff give fighters enough time to dope.

Comment

Working...
        X