I think so. Some people love it though.

Comment

debating does not equal hating

people should realize that and move on

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        I hate his fanboys, not him.
        Excuses.
        Maybe not you,but most of *****s **** on Manny's performances all day wichs pure bs and hatred.

Manny's haters,for most of them,are jealous Floyd's fan,jealous because Manny's loved while Floyd is clearly disliked,also because Manny took Floyd P4P's crown.

Also,and I'm not even Asian,I think some guys are bitter out there that an Asian,and not an afro american like it used to be in the last decades is the centerpiece of the sport.
        Kinda like euro Klits being the top Heavies,tough Klits are a different story cuz they are boring unlike Manny and it doesn't help.
        But if Klits were outspoken US guys,they would have more fans in the US(where they rank fighters and you make PPV numbers).

Here are the two types of Manny's hater out there.

They will not respond to your question bro cuz they are liars.

Look how these hypocrits play the "no,no I like Manny" card.

Comment

the mustache....

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Yeah,but Floyd is annoying himself.
            Floyd does things for a reason. He knows if he's a jerk that more people are going to buy his fights. If he was a nice guy to the media and other fighters he would not be the current cash cow. People don't understand this.

Floyd is the only current boxer that his fans support and his haters also support. His haters promote him and support him by buying his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              All this stuff came after 2006.

And if you agree with the bolded you need help.
              They need help regardless.

Comment

Excuses.
                Maybe not you,but most of *****s **** on Manny's performances all day wichs pure bs and hatred.

Manny's haters,for most of them,are jealous Floyd's fan,jealous because Manny's loved while Floyd is clearly disliked,also because Manny took Floyd P4P's crown.

Also,and I'm not even Asian,I think some guys are bitter out there that an Asian,and not an afro american like it used to be in the last decades is the centerpiece of the sport.
                Kinda like euro Klits being the top Heavies,tough Klits are a different story cuz they are boring unlike Manny and it doesn't help.
                But if Klits were outspoken US guys,they would have more fans in the US(where they rank fighters and you make PPV numbers).

yeah the people that have posted to this thread don't sound too bad but i have read so many post's where floyd fans try to discredit anything pac has done, and a lot of the time just hate on him with absolutely no reasoning. and it does not surprise me that none of the real haters are posting, cause they know they would have to give a legit reason for hating. you got it right no why they hate him, i also think floyd fans hate him just because floyd hates him.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                  Floyd does things for a reason. He knows if he's a jerk that more people are going to buy his fights. If he was a nice guy to the media and other fighters he would not be the current cash cow. People don't understand this.

Floyd is the only current boxer that his fans support and his haters also support. His haters promote him and support him by buying his fights.
                  very true.

Comment

Excuses.

I'm not like that. You can read my post history, the only time i'd criticized Pacquiao was when he wasn't willing to be tested randomly, and i'm still going to criticized him if he doesn't. I'd never said he's a steroid user, but i always said that all athletes can't be trusted.

Comment

The multiple idiots like this make me hate him. It never ends. Most of you *******s can't even make up simple logical statements.. You never back down from your illogical statements no matter how wrong, and yet these guys are all getting green k from the supposed "smart" Pac fans.. That's why... Oh ya.. Most of you struggle to even put a simple sentence together so everyone can understand. Example: "Pacs will makes more million then *****s does."

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=366519

He's exciting no doubt, but that's about it.
                      Last edited by BoxingFanFirst; 03-17-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X