• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    define real boxing fan
    real boxing fan = pbf fan

fight fan = fan of pacman and other boxers

Comment

• Originally posted by disolly View Post
      There are a decent amount of Pac haters on this site and I was wondering why you feel that way?
      I know some people feel he is just Arum's puppet, but he is just a fighter, not a promoter or a business man, he gets into the ring and does his job and tries to put on the best possible show for the fans. I can understand people hating Arum and Roach, cause they both say some stupid *****. And now there is the whole steroid speculation and I can understand how that pisses some people off, and I agree that he should just do the test's but I also understand that it is a principle thing. Anyways, I personal think Manny is humble, nice, and a warrior in the ring that tries his best to entertain the fans.
      Would be interested to hear why people dislike him?

His fans don't make it easy to like him with all their uninformed idolatry......they think he is number 1 ATG...........

Comment

• *****s hate him because they are jealous of all the the love & boxing decorations he got that they feel should have gone to floyd.

i hate him because wont stop singing or speaking. nothing pelsonal, just hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          define real boxing fan

How about any fan who does not have the temerity to think Pac is a top 5 ATG............????

that criteria usually works for me...........

Comment

• i hate him because he didn't give clottey a chance to fight back. pacquiao wasted my $50.

Comment

• Originally posted by disolly View Post
              There are a decent amount of Pac haters on this site and I was wondering why you feel that way?
              I know some people feel he is just Arum's puppet, but he is just a fighter, not a promoter or a business man, he gets into the ring and does his job and tries to put on the best possible show for the fans. I can understand people hating Arum and Roach, cause they both say some stupid *****. And now there is the whole steroid speculation and I can understand how that pisses some people off, and I agree that he should just do the test's but I also understand that it is a principle thing. Anyways, I personal think Manny is humble, nice, and a warrior in the ring that tries his best to entertain the fans.
              Would be interested to hear why people dislike him?
              Because he's better than my favorite fighter

Comment

• I hate Pac 'cause he never wins a fantasy fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
                  His fans spend more time bashing Floyd and his fans instead of spending time talking about Pac.

Every boxer has stupid fans, but Pac's fans are Boxingscene's cancer.
                  Some Floyd fans are just as idiotic as some Pac fans. Like you said every boxer has stupid fans but to say one fanbase is better than the other is just being biased. The combined effect of both fanbases morons is what makes this board **** sometimes.

Comment

• Krista Ranillo

Comment

• Too many hyprocrit *****s here denying they don't hate when it's too obvious on the way they post.

Only one so far i've read who says 'debating is not hating' and that's quite right.

Some *****s even think i'm a pac fanatic due to my nick, damn...pakyo burner, you really is dumb along with your minions you don't know how to read properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X