No announcement yet.

I Hope Quintana whoops Bertos ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    First of all, your horrible spelling is an embarrassment not only to our people, but to all people in general. Also learn to take things with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Deonindahouze View Post
      cuz u an unkle tom an **** man peple like u r a dizgrayce to our peple

this the funniest **** i read...made this sun shinny day great

Comment

If he has anything left he should. Andre Berto's got no WW power anyways. The scrub looked like **** against Urango.
        Indeed!!!!! The man in your AVI made Berto look like a chump!

Comment

I actually think Berto will have a great 2010. He'll beat Q, hopefully the winner of the Aydin-Collazo fight, and then maybe a May-Pac washout like Clottey, Cotto, Mosley, at the end of the year. And if Pac wins the elections, he won't fight Berto. It would either be Mayweather, or retirement.

Comment

First of all, your horrible spelling is an embarrassment not only to our people, but to all people in general. Also learn to take things with a grain of salt.

this aint skool *****

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
              I actually think Berto will have a great 2010. He'll beat Q, hopefully the winner of the Aydin-Collazo fight, and then maybe a May-Pac washout like Clottey, Cotto, Mosley, at the end of the year. And if Pac wins the elections, he won't fight Berto. It would either be Mayweather, or retirement.
              It's a possibility, but if he gets past Quintana, Cotto, Mosley, and Clottey would all beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

first of all......

trademark

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  first of all......

trademark
                  Truth be told, at the end of the day... it's not gonna happen.

Comment

It's a possibility, but if he gets past Quintana, Cotto, Mosley, and Clottey would all beat him.
                    Berto's chin and be iffy, so I would pick Mosley to beat him. But a shot and perhaps drained Cotto, and a loser mentality Clottey wouldn't. Hope he fights them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Quintana will school his ass!!
                      I want to put points and that and so far nobody is willing. 200k on Berto. Down?

Comment

Working...
                      X