Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff mayweather: "if manny wants the fight, he will step up and take the test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Jeff gave Pac his props in this article. He said Pac did a decent job but didn't get to look good because Clottey was scared. That the fight was boring because of Clottey being a coward. Is that assessment wrong?

Maybe we need to let Jeff handle the negotiations and the press from now on. No more Roger and Sr interviews. But anyway Mayweather vs Mosley is the best thing to actually get signed. Fawk all the pac talk until he signs.

Comment

If I was Pac, I would just counter with most BS demands: "I'll take the olympic testing if we fight in the Philippines" or some **** like that, that should shut the Mayweathers up.

Comment

Jeff Mayweather is good peoples.

Comment

I would say this IMO Pac would cave in and take the OST if Floyd agrees to fight in Dallas with a 50-50 split. But, if Floyd doesn't then Pac won't agree to the OST and the fight will not happen anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I would say this IMO Pac would cave in and take the OST if Floyd agrees to fight in Dallas with a 50-50 split. But, if Floyd doesn't then Pac won't agree to the OST and the fight will not happen anytime soon.
            I think that is a fair deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
              [IMG]http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/her_name_is_rio_aw_jeez_not_this_****_again2.jpg[/IMG]
              You probably didn't even read the article. This interview was probably the most objective to come from either camp.

Comment

Jeff Mayweather always tells it like it is. He certainly is the most respectable Mayweather. I agree with everything he stated, he is very truthful.

Comment

OST is complete bull****. Poopweather runs that ****.

Floyd and Mosley didnt took those tests and fight is signed like 2 months ago.

Floyd will probably test Mosley ,six times in last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
                    [IMG]http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/her_name_is_rio_aw_jeez_not_this_****_again2.jpg[/IMG]
                    co-****in-sign. I so tired of this played out ****.
                    Last edited by Khalid X; 03-16-2010, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Good article, Jeff is quite sensible on this one. If the Mayweathers would talk like this more often, perhaps the haters wouldn't hate as much.

Comment

Working...
                      X