Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife took a blood test 4 days ago and . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife took a blood test 4 days ago and . . .

Ok, this is my first post here. I've been following this forum for a few years though, but I've never felt the need to post until now. Four days ago, my wife took a blood test (for pregnancy) administered by her doctor. When he went to stick the needle into her arm, the first time he missed her vein. The second time was a success. On the way home, she told me her arm was hurting and today, four days later, it still hurts and is bruised up. So, I just thought I'd let everyone on here know that it is possible for something like this to happen to Pac (or Floyd for that matter) if they were to take a blood test 2 days before the fight. I've seen a lot of posters on here talking about how Pac is crazy for giving up 30 mil for a blood test but I think he refused it for the fact that he doesn't really "need" the money (especially living in the Philippines he's ridiculously rich) and that he doesn't want to give in to Floyd's special demands. It sounds crazy to us regular folks but I suppose for Pac it's about the principle. I've also heard a lot of people on here comparing tattoos to blood tests. Tattoos are on the surface. Blood tests go into the muscle. I remember getting a shot in the ass as a kid and I couldn't walk for a day. Anyways, my two cents.

Get this crap out of here...and start using pom poms to root for the cheat pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by catch016 View Post
      Ok, this is my first post here. I've been following this forum for a few years though, but I've never felt the need to post until now. Four days ago, my wife took a blood test (for pregnancy) administered by her doctor. When he went to stick the needle into her arm, the first time he missed her vein. The second time was a success. On the way home, she told me her arm was hurting and today, four days later, it still hurts and is bruised up. So, I just thought I'd let everyone on here know that it is possible for something like this to happen to Pac (or Floyd for that matter) if they were to take a blood test 2 days before the fight. I've seen a lot of posters on here talking about how Pac is crazy for giving up 30 mil for a blood test but I think he refused it for the fact that he doesn't really "need" the money (especially living in the Philippines he's ridiculously rich) and that he doesn't want to give in to Floyd's special demands. It sounds crazy to us regular folks but I suppose for Pac it's about the principle. I've also heard a lot of people on here comparing tattoos to blood tests. Tattoos are on the surface. Blood tests go into the muscle. I remember getting a shot in the ass as a kid and I couldn't walk for a day. Anyways, my two cents.

So basically, what you're saying is that the Warrior Fighter (P4P 1 of this decade), really =

Just kidding

Comment

So what you're saying is that your wife is on PED's?

Comment

Pacquiao is not pregnant woman though. He's a male pro boxer who was going to get paid $50Million dollars for his troubles.

Comment

Never post here again you ****ing sack of **** eating mother****er ***** **** ass whore.

Comment

It happens. My girlfriend has had quite severe pain for many years which appears randomly, ever since she was a kid. Probably some nerve damage from an injection or something, I don't know.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pain-Ma...d/show/1047488

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pain-Ma...-a-half-after-
              giving-blood/show/1029584

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1085624AAG87IR

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_norm...ver_a_week_ago

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                Get this crap out of here...and start using pom poms to root for the cheat pacquiao.

Stop crying already. PR's God Cotto got whacked pretty badly but so what?

Comment

Haha, wow you guys are fast. I'm just saying that to a boxer, a sore arm might affect how he fights both physically and mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Never post here again you ****ing sack of **** eating mother****er ***** **** ass whore.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X