No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "I think Pacquiao got exposed in that fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Shut up Floyd, Take the test! Oh wait.....
    Haha!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by postmortem View Post
      Am I the only one who noticed 30 minutes is only 10 rds? What happens for the other six minutes?
      the feeling out process, getting his timing down, gauging the distance etc

but seriously I think he just said 30 because it sounds better than 33 minutes lol

Comment

With the way Clottey was fighting, the fight would be boring, no matter who he was fighting against, even the almighty Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather vs Clottey? Defense vs defense? That would be the most exciting fight of all time. Floyd could not have done anything in that fight either.

Comment

damn, I didn't realize mayweather fights sell more than 51,000 tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
            the feeling out process, getting his timing down, gauging the distance etc

but seriously I think he just said 30 because it sounds better than 33 minutes lol
            I thought it was 36 minutes?

Comment

“I think Pacquiao gave the fans a boring fight, he was punching his arms for all 12 rounds. At least when you watch Floyd Mayweather you know you’ll be seeing non-stop action for 30 minutes straight and that’s what you’ll see on May 1st . “
              seriously? this is the only real reason i don't like floyd. he talks from the ass.

Comment

“I think Pacquiao gave the fans a boring fight, he was punching his arms for all 12 rounds. At least when you watch Floyd Mayweather you know you’ll be seeing non-stop action for 30 minutes straight and that’s what you’ll see on May 1st . “

"The only reason why he's popular is because he's an ethnic minorty and from the Philippines so it's something special. If he was from Africa he would be just another boxer.”
                THIS GUY TALKS OUT OF HIS ASSSSSSSSS OMG

I've found his comments anoying in the past and stuff....but this actually made me almost punch my screen

What a wanker.....Non-stop action? *** me the only fight i saw action in was hatton and it was only because of hatton there was any action....this guys the most boring ****...as skillful and a great boxer as he is, hes a *****

Only reason why hes popular is because hes an ethic minority and from the Philippines? WTF, YOU COMPLETE DOUCHEBAG LOL

Since when have the philippines got this much attention? ***ing hell... if Pac was American, he would be above the status of Sugar Ray Robinson

I really hope this fight with mayweather happens and i hope pac rips him a new ass hole

Comment

I hate just about everyone in here... More or less like you jock riders are sucking manny off for punching arms for 12 rounds... Be original and develop your own thoughts and opinions ... And hop off floyds nut sack... How many of you are gonna comment on one thing... Step your game up

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    THIS GUY TALKS OUT OF HIS ASSSSSSSSS OMG

I really hope this fight with mayweather happens and i hope pac rips him a new ass hole
                    hopefully the new one talks better than the one he has now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
                      That’s the difference between an amateur and a true pound for pound boxer.”

“I think Pacquiao gave the fans a boring fight, he was punching his arms for all 12 rounds. At least when you watch Floyd Mayweather you know you’ll be seeing non-stop action for 30 minutes straight and that’s what you’ll see on May 1st .

While 51,000 people were in attendance in the Texas stadium, Mayweather claims this number is abysmal compared to the attendance number he would have set.

“The attendance numbers ain’t nothing compared to what I have drawn in the past or what I would have drawn if that was me in the ring that night, everybody knows that. Half those seats were empty in the back and people say Pacquiao is a draw? Let’s not forget who generated a revenue of 2.5 million dollars in one fight alone. The only reason why he's popular is because he's an ethnic minorty and from the Philippines so it's something special. If he was from Africa he would be just another boxer.”

Initially the boxing mega fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao seemed a go for March 13th until the Mayweather camp insisted of Olympic-style drug testing which Pacquiao was not willing to undergo.

“The thing is I am just looking out for the good of the sport, everyone should compete on a fair level but he [Pacquiao ] doesn’t want that. I’m not going to say what he is or isn’t on but lets just say that HGH is one hell of a drug. All roads lead to Floyd Mayweather, we all know that. If he wants to fight me, he doesn’t have to look far. Just look for the biggest mansion in Vegas and that’s me. The matter of the fact is I put the offer on the table and he declined ain’t no two ways about it, he doesn’t want anything to do with a true pound for pound fighter. Once I get [Shane] Mosley out the way then we’ll see what Pacquiao has to say until then I don’t want to hear about him or nothing.”

http://www.cagereport.net/Floyd-Mayw...hat-fight.html
                      Lmao at the entire article but especially that part. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA floyd is such an insecure phony guy!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X