Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russ Anber: "Floyd may have become more reluctant to face Pacquiao after last night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ Anber: "Floyd may have become more reluctant to face Pacquiao after last night"

"If there was any doubt, in anyone's mind, including mine, that Paquiao could not beat Mayweather, those doubts were completely erased with last Saturday's victory. As a matter of fact, Saturday's win must now make Paquiao the betting favourite should the two ever meet. Over the last couple of years, Paquiao has demolished some of the biggest names and some of the best fighters in the sport. While Mayweather is certainly a thing of beauty to behold inside the ring, Paquiao has removed all doubts as to who is the best fighter on the planet, and he did it again in the most convincing fashion. If Mayweather was reluctant to face Paquiao before, the win over Clottey must now make Floyd even more disinclined."

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/russ_anber/?id=314087
    Yes
    51.16%
    No
    44.19%
    Maybe
    4.65%

I don't see why Floyd would be impressed with what happened last night...

Comment

Clottey is not Floyd, and Floyd is not clottey.

Comment

only floyd lovers are not impressed with the domination of pac over clottey

tell how floyd can do better than what pac did when clottey covered his whole face the whole 12 rounds

Comment

Now, what happens if Mayweather dominates Mosley?

Comment

floyd is not clottey, and clottey is not floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              I don't see why Floyd would be impressed with what happened last night...
              Of course he was. His camp prior to the Hatton and Cotto fights picked the Brit and 'Rican to beat PAC and now this, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by LilFloyd View Post
                only floyd lovers are not impressed with the domination of pac over clottey

tell how floyd can do better than what pac did when clottey covered his whole face the whole 12 rounds
                If you were impressed with his win over Clottey you must be 11 years old and a female.

Comment

see, comments like this make me question if these so called commentators know anyhting about boxing. when da hell did mayweather even use a guard or a style like clottey's??? they arent even remotely the same fighter. i dont even understand how the fight would make mayweather scared...he didnt hurt clottey, he threw a bunch of fast combinations. while impressive, we all know he wont be fighting like that against floyd. that'd be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    Clottey is not Floyd, and Floyd is not clottey.
                    Yeah but he wil run circle around the ring for sure and keep potshotting, that's his signature move and i don't think he's gonna change that.

Floyd is only after the money not on how he performs as he doesn't give a **** to the fans who pay for his lifestyle and vices.

Comment

Working...
                    X