No announcement yet.

Floyd will not fight PAC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd will not fight PAC!

Well after the last nights fight, PBF's tiny balls just shrunk microscopically. I mean did you see those body shots and combination? Mam I'm telling you Floyd may not be able to handle that, Clottey's one tough m*****er and has every advantage physically and he was dominated in every aspect, Pac didn't even bring his A game, B at best, because I didnt see enough head movement, or if im right he was trying to make Clottey engage to get his openings, he was looking to knock Joshua out.

Originally posted by PerryDplatypus View Post
    Well after the last nights fight, PBF's tiny balls just shrunk microscopically. I mean did you see those body shots and combination? Mam I'm telling you Floyd may not be able to handle that, Clottey's one tough m*****er and has every advantage physically and he was dominated in every aspect, Pac didn't even bring his A game, B at best, because I didnt see enough head movement, or if im right he was trying to make Clottey engage to get his openings, he was looking to knock Joshua out.
    Floyd needs testicle implants.

Comment

Floyd must've been smiling while watching that fight, he thinks he got away from that one.

Comment

Flyod is disgraced to boxing, he might as well retire if he doest fight Pac and request his own testing (not required by NSAC).
        The whole world wants to see Pac vs Flyod.

Comment

Floyd's luck might change to worse in the event of a loss to Mosley. That would be something he would regret, especially after not landing a fight with Pacquiao.

Comment

He is scared to death of PACQUIAO!

Comment

lol pacs my fav fighter and on that performance, id say floyd is gonna ko pac inside 6rds pretty easily if they meet. if clottey had actually gone for it, yes he might of got koed but every shot he landed hurt pac and i think he would of stopped him too.

Comment

As i've said countless times.. Floyd would have to Fight pac in the trenches or get outworked. simple. Potshots ain't gonna work against pac.

Comment

Even tho I'm a Mayweather mafia member, I think Floyd is scared of Pac.

Comment

Oh look another ******* stan thread *yawn*

Comment

Working...
                    X