Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened with Lamps and Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lampley lost totally control with his "bang bang bang" series. Steward, who is a boxing master, said CORRECTLEY that Clottey in a certain moment of the fight that was landing hard shots, but Lampley and Kell tried to convince the audience that Clottey is a bum, then Steward was a little bit upset.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZОOM View Post
      20 times for the 1st set.

he stopped for a moment and did it again.

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

i didn't see a single damn punch land.

I wish someone would've walked up, blasted Lamps in the chops, and told him
      "That's a bang for you girlfriend."

As Lampley slumped in his chair and they called over a good comentator to do the play by play while they rush Lamps to the hospital.

Maybe Larry woulda told Lamps to STFU already.

Larry woulda controlled that ****.

Comment

Lampley sound crazy when he kept saying 'Bang..Bang!'. Other people were trying to talk but he wouldnt let them.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZОOM View Post
          lamps and kellerman was talking up about how good pac looked.

steward was trying to make a point that clottey was landing the harder and cleaner punches.

lamps was kinda condescending as if steward was trying to imply clottey was winning.

steward tried to explain that he was just saying that clottey was landing the harder punches even if pacquiao was winning the rounds through activity and workrate.

uncharacteristicly steward raised his voice a bit. he seemed very annoyed and upset for a moment there.
          and steward was right. Lamps was dickriding like a mother****er. In fact the whole damn judges were d1ckriding. This fight was a draw to me. Joshua was landing cleaner punches. I saw that punch stat dummy and it said 24 to the chin through like round 4 bull****. I didnt see one god damn punch land.

Comment

that bang bang **** was hilarious. really sounded like he was taking out some pent up aggression and lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by mookiep View Post
              and steward was right. Lamps was dickriding like a mother****er. In fact the whole damn judges were d1ckriding. This fight was a draw to me. Joshua was landing cleaner punches. I saw that punch stat dummy and it said 24 to the chin through like round 4 bull****. I didnt see one god damn punch land.
              Yeah, just STFU right now. You are a moron.

Landing 3 clean punches out of 20 a round doesn't make you win when your opponent is throwing 120 per round.

The commentary was kind of funny. I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal out of it. It was a snoozer fight, they were trying to play it up a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by mookiep View Post

Rizoom will proly green k you.....

Comment

Jim sounded like a fukin ****** last night...Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I wish someone would've walked up, blasted Lamps in the chops, and told him
                    "That's a bang for you girlfriend."

As Lampley slumped in his chair and they called over a good comentator to do the play by play while they rush Lamps to the hospital.

Maybe Larry woulda told Lamps to STFU already.

Larry woulda controlled that ****.
                    larry would have been entertaining.

he would have gone off on the way clottey was fighting.

you know larry. he's grand*******.

Comment

anyone got a clip of the bang bang bang thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X