Floyd will "Arturo Gatti" Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are you flawless

Comment

stupiud thread bump,,,,if floyds hands wasnt injured he would have walked him (pac)down easily and tkos him,,did u see how floyd was traneing for strength>>>>he was going fo the ko

Comment

Argh,

Just reminiscing this thread and my time on these forums. In my late teens and early 20s; use to troll this forum mainly against Mexicans, Wlad Fans, Calzaghe fans and Manny Pacman fans/Filipinos.

So many posters I remember and always wondered what happened to them.

Horus, The King, 2501, Sincity, Kev(New York PR KID), RichLoc, WladOwns, Tunney, Silencer, Derranged, Squealpiggy, TCN® SOULJAH(Part of the Coalition Mayweather Group), Clegg, BattlingNelson, Sweet Pea 50, Left Hook Tua, Samauri(RIP), street bully, Mr. Fantastic, MexicanWarrior(Margarito Fan), Ch@mpBox@PR, Burner, JM1, JackDaRipper, THE REED™(The Boat Thread), LarryX, All the Filipions boys(Just too many to name and all my threads about Mindanao), All the UK Calzaghe fans and so many other names I could.

Quite an immature thread I created here, and at my mature age now, would be never forsaken Gatti's name in vain. I hope no one ever took offence to what I said here and ask for forgiveness(Lol).

God bless all forumers here and all forumers that blessed this forum,

With that said, told you so, Floyd Mayweather the GOAT

Comment

Working...
        X