Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates Joshua Clottey, Easy Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone Cold Steve Austin on twitter: my respect goes out to all fighters on the card. wasnt worth the price of the ppv.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCaster View Post
      that was not quite enjoyable.. Pac vs. Valero may have done more fireworks..
      Valero would get plastered in the middle of the ring with that hugo chavez tattoo if he ever fights this pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
        Valero would get plastered in the middle of the ring with that hugo chavez tattoo if he ever fights this pac.
        clottey was simply overwhelmed. PERIOD!

Comment

• You know what? Ive had it. I dont usually do this and **** my rep but...... **** all you stupid lame one eyed hating mother****ers. I was hyped for this fight (and card) and i enjoyed it to the max. I knew what i thought to expect and i got it, 100%. It was a great event as a whole and Manny Pacquiao for the 5th time in a row proved why he is the best he is. I bought the PPV for the Pacman and i got 12 rounds of boxing from him and i loved it. Combinations from hell and the quickness and foot speed to boot, the total ****ing package. No one can beat this man, he is simply too good. Mayweather/Mosley may be a be a better fight but Manny is still the man and to everyone who says otherwise, two words. **** you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
            Pacquiao is giving it all..
            All credit to the guy...
            But you can tell clottey isnt trying to do much damage to Pacquiao...
            He was lighting Pac up anytime he threw anything.

Uppercut
            Right hand
            anything...

Good Performance Pacquiao.
            but we know whats up
            he will get ko if he opens up more, clottey was their to survive and not to get stopped for the whole 12 rounds.
            Last edited by pasawayako; 03-14-2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• clottey failed to live up to his promise. clottey wasted a chance of his lifetime to beat, or at least fought a decent fight with a much smaller pacquiao.

now it's chicken floyd's chance to get past against mosley and duck pacman again....

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• idiots saying clottey didnt threw much dont know jack **** who joshua is. fixed? which is better fix money or a chance to beat the best P4P and shock the world (and probably get more money in the future) ?

Comment

• Like I said before, Clottey is a hard fighter to look good against. Pac did what he had to do and threw a high volume of punches, is the way to beat these high tight defensive fighters.

Comment

• I did not get to see the fight yet, I just got home from the beach, I only heard the news that it was unanimous, and seeing the scorecards...It seems like Manny performed well and as we all know Clottey still went defense mode.

It was again a great performance by Pacquiao, then what are these posters bitching about saying it was fixed? can't a Pacquiao dominate a Clottey?

Comment

• sounds like it was a very boring fight.

Clottey usually turns it on when the other fighter fades, judging from the fight recap round by round Pacquiao didn't fade.

Comment

Working...
                      X