Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I called for Pacquiao to KO Hatton and Cotto, but lets be truthful.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called for Pacquiao to KO Hatton and Cotto, but lets be truthful.

Pacquiao will not KO Clottey. It isn't happening, and if it does I will be shocked, I mean jaw to the ground style man.

Clottey will gas out. He will be an easy target for Pacs speed and power punching. He wont stop him cold but the ref, corner or doctor will stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Pacquiao will not KO Clottey. It isn't happening, and if it does I will be shocked, I mean jaw to the ground style man.
      congratulations street *****

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Depends what kinda KO we're talking about.
        STOPPAGE.. or KNOCKED CLEAN THE **** OUT hatton on his back snoring style.

Lol

Comment

I have seen stranger things, I would never thought I’d see Pac do what he did against Oscar even if Oscar was deemed a zombie on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Clottey will gas out. He will be an easy target for Pacs speed and power punching. He wont stop him cold but the ref, corner or doctor will stop it.
            100k Pac wins by UD

Comment

You hate Miguel, SB. Of course you called for a kayo. You like Clot so I expect you to cut him some slack. Clottey needs to kayo Pac so boxing can be turned upside down.

Comment

I forgot to add that Pac will tko Clottey due to Clottey running out of gas(like he always does). Ref will step in and stop it in the same fashion as to the Cotto bout.

Comment

lets just hope, i havent seen Pacquiao waiting after a fight for a decision to be made for awhile

Comment

If he KO's Clottey in the way he did Hatton and Diaz I will change my nick to "Pacman_is_God"

Comment

Working...
                    X