boxings biggest ******s, who are they

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    thats right suckas, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

who is it, the biggest ******s in boxing by the way they speak and the way they behave. many people come in mind but the biggest 2 are the bitches known as floyd gaylove mayweather and paulie the gayman malignaggi,

speak freely and talk **** in this thread mayweather fans and malignaggi fans . do you even exist

vote on poll, it will be up shortly
    lol, green bro.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      some knights of ako pa ha at work

nice video, i saw floyd in that video, true story, lol, nyahahhahahaha

Comment

making biased polls and talking **** about fighters is uncool.
        the TS is embarrassing himself by discrediting so many fighters of today.
        he wouldnt say **** in front of toney,paulie or floyd, just opening his mouth over the internet.
        he deserves to be called a little *****, and i cant take little *****s serious.
        Ok me,I would say to Paulie he's a ***,and if he wants to crack,I would strike and break his leg altough he's world champ,errr paper champ.

There are too many trash **** talker in the game.

I like good trash talk,like Ali's trash talk.

Paulie is accusing fighters of being on drugs with no proof,only judging performances.
        The guy is a bitter bum,he get beat by Hatton,Cotto,get gifts against Ndou and N'goudjo.
        He's an Italian black wanabe,I can't stand this tool.

He's all mouth,he doesn't deserve the pub he get,the guy is a "star"of the game because of his style and mouth altough he's the definition of a PAPER CHAMP.

Then come Joy Jr(Floyd vs Oscar,Floyd vs Castillo),with his I'm greater than Robinson,Ali(thrilla in manilla,rumble in the jungle) wich isn't even laughable.

His fight game is to get under his opponents skin and then Pot shot.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That bable cat is trash and we should ignore it??

Get the **** outta there baby crying.

Comment

some knights of ako pa ha at work

i got more green k for dissing floyd gayweather, what did you get, you got angry and started nagging like a ***** ass ***** on this thread, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

i got more green k for dissing floyd gayweather, what did you get, you got angry and started nagging like a ***** ass ***** on this thread, lol, nyahahahahahaha
            what is that with u and your floyd hatred?
            did he screw the girl u wanted to marry or what?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Ok me,I would say to Paulie he's a ***,and if he wants to crack,I would strike and break his leg altough he's world champ,errr paper champ.

There are too many trash **** talker in the game.

I like good trash talk,like Ali's trash talk.

Paulie is accusing fighters of being on drugs with no proof,only judging performances.
              The guy is a bitter bum,he get beat by Hatton,Cotto,get gifts against Ndou and N'goudjo.

He's all mouth,he doesn't deserve the pub he get,the guy is a "star"of the game because of his style and mouth altough he's the definition of a PAPER CHAMP.

Then come Joy Jr(Floyd vs Oscar,Floyd vs Castillo),with his I'm greater than Robinson,Ali(thrilla in manilla,rumble in the jungle) wich isn't even laughable.

His fight game is to get under his opponents skin and then Pot shot.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That bable cat is trash and we should ignore it??

Get the **** outta there baby crying.
              dont forget, floyd compares himself to martin luther king and malcolm x, lol, nyahahahahahaha, that was ****in hilarious

Comment

no but he screwed the man you wanted to marry so i talk **** about floyd in defense of you lil homie, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

Comment

sure..

and manny pacquiao is a sam cooke wanna be, but we are patient with him. he refuses to take a blood test, we are still patient with his behaviour, even if this behaviour did rob millions of boxing fans of a great fight.

where is the difference between a catchweight champ and a paper champ?

now u r purposely overrating what floyd said to use that against him..
                  but guess what, floyd fans dont compare him to robinson.
                  pacquiao fanboys are the ones claiming their hero is better than ali, and after he beats floyd he is better than robinson.
                  and at the same time they discredit everything floyd reached in his career, while they are ignoring the fact their hero got knocked the **** out against singsurat.
                  floyd beat oscar, there shouldnt be any doubt, while i agree the castillo fight was very close.
                  if castillo just did a bit more in the first rounds, i would have given the fight to him.

Comment

bump for your long no response.............................why are you so angry at me for homie, lol, nyahahahahahahahaha, is it cause your name isnt on my poll for this thread, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

bump for your long no response.............................why are you so angry at me for homie, lol, nyahahahahahahahaha, is it cause your name isnt on my poll for this thread, lol, nyahahahahahaha
                      ok im also bumping this thread to show every1 how much of a ***.got u r

Comment

Working...
                      X