No announcement yet.

If Pac wears white trunks it will be a knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Amateur View Post
    last time i checked pacquiao got the win. it was even announced after the fight.
    There's a difference between getting a win and getting your ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post

Comment

Comment

whatever tomorrow will be another excuse from u fawkers if pacquiao wins anyway. seems to me u guys never run out of it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Amateur View Post

And yet Pacquiao still barely got out with a win with a few points. Thanks making my point more obvious.

Comment

And yet Pacquiao still barely got out with a win with a few points. Thanks making my point more obvious.
              it was a close fight not a beat down. whether u like it or not where's marquez now? he got beat and he got cheated. his career is done! while on the other hand pacquiao is the greatest as of right now.

im out. u can stay here and whine all u want u little **** sucker while i'll be drinking and have my lady suck my dick dry tonight.

Comment

Is this just superstition ??

Comment

TS, your way of thinking will never be understood by many of those who grew up in the American culture! They could not see your point logically.

Only those who are associated and have grown up in a filipino/asian culture can understand you!

That's why those who could not understand your post would not also understand why Pacquiao refused to undergo the Olympic type of drug testing near fightnight.

Comment

Butthurt JMM fan is still obviously bitter. You mad JMM's best just isn't enough to beat pacquiao?

Comment

you're right, the judges were too in favor of JMM the whole fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X