• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few weigh in pics

[img]http://*********.com/wp-content/uploads/pacclott.jpg[/img]

Comment

War castillo!!!

Comment

Castillo looking a little soft...not a good sign.

Comment

Castillo is too old man. Gomez isn't great, but he is a tough little guy. Quite funny how he keeps getting to fight all these guys

As for Pac, his forearms look big, hope the speed doesn't go, but age is not on his side.

Clottey is a chiselled up mofo. The guy seems to be working hard.

Comment

Gomez on PED's man look how big that head is!!

Comment

pacquiaos goatee is ****ing awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                pacquiaos goatee is ****ing awesome.
                come on, it horrible he should shave it... he looks better without the goatee.. he doesn´t grow enough hair to have a goatee..

but he look pretty good at 145 pounds that is for sure
                Last edited by Marlon Brando; 03-12-2010, 07:08 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon Brando View Post
                  come on, it horrible he should shave it... he looks better without the goatee.. he doesn´t grow enough hair to have a goatee..

but he look pretty good at 145 pounds that is for sure
                  WELL I LIKE IT!!

but anyways lol.. he does look good and comfortable at the weight. for some reason he looks natural and like he belongs at that weight. you see clottey and his cheek bones are about to pop out and his muscle mass greatly reduced since before training. with his frame and size i believe he should be fighting now at 154.. like cotto.

by the way im not making excuses at all (cause im rooting for pacquiao lol ) because i know that's a weight clottey has fought in for a while now and should make it without many problems.. it was just a thought that came to my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Dang Phonzo looks pretty good compared to every other time I've seen him....he has looked hella pudgy at times.....hope he can get a win!

Comment

Working...
                    X