Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito addresses hand-wraps scandal, future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what to say but It will be interesting to see how the crowd reacts if/when he fights again.

Comment

Margarito is full of ****. He should be hung and shot.

Comment

I wish he'd just fucking admit it already. That way we can all move on.

Comment

Is he implying that it was maybe the mosley camp or someone else putting a dirty wrap to make it look like he cheated?

Comment

Can't wait until the return of the "Tijuana Tornado".The only true warrior left in the sport.Let's just hope he doesn't come in weight drained against his next opponent like he was against noted drug cheat Shane Mosley.

Originally posted by 120 View Post
            Is he implying that it was maybe the mosley camp or someone else putting a dirty wrap to make it look like he cheated?

Wouldn't surprise me.Nazeem Richardson is a complete phony and an overrated trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              Plasterito's dick is so entrenched in this cocksukers throat he is going to need a tracheotomy to be able to beathe.

Face it puta Plasterito's done, ten years from now when he's homeless and broke he's going to try to cash in by coming clean.
              Here we go again with the gay jokes, dude can you say anything other than the same **** jokes over and over? it's been what? 2 ****ing years and you still have a hard on for me? I like how you look for words on google that you have absolutely no idea of their meaning and come up with a way to put them in a sentence to come across as a wise-ass, great job dick!

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
                Can't wait until the return of the "Tijuana Tornado".The only true warrior left in the sport.Let's just hope he doesn't come in weight drained against his next opponent like he was against noted drug cheat Shane Mosley.

Wouldn't surprise me.Nazeem Richardson is a complete phony and an overrated trainer.
                Amen brother, nobody tells the truth like you do my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  Margarito is full of ****. He should be hung and shot.
                  Wow, nice way to express yourself against someone you barely even know, if we are gonna sit around and talk about scumbags you should be first one in the list for saying something like that, way to go junior.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    Then why is his fight going on PPV???
                    what fight on ppv? dude hasn't even been reinstated yet.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                      I don't know what to say but It will be interesting to see how the crowd reacts if/when he fights again.
                      a pro-mexican crowd will go nuts....

it'll be interesting to see what any non-mexican crowd will respond with.

Comment

Working...
                      X