Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvin Hagler vs. Roy Jones Jr.. 160 Pounds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like jones in this. he is a beast compared to srl at 160 and he managed to ge away with a dec. against hagler.

Comment

If Hagler comes at Jones, takes the room off him and lets his hands go, I like him by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        If Hagler comes at Jones, takes the room off him and lets his hands go, I like him by KO.
        You mean cut the ring off.

Comment

Hagler by earth shattering Tauren stomp Ko.

Comment

Jones does what he wants when he wants and takes a UD. Too special at 160 for Hagler who beat a lot of weaker, less skilled fighters. Jones is neither

Comment

Jones at 160/168 destroys anyone pretty much that ever was in those weight classes, he was that damn good in his prime.

Comment

good fight but hagler would wear him down and stop him. roy wouldnt be able to hold hagler off with his speed and power and be forced to fight at too fast a pace and use up his legs.

haglers ability to cut off the ring and attack the body would wear him down and roys inability to fight on the inside would see him punished and ready to go in 10 if hagler doesnt clip him even sooner.

and can you little kids please stop basing your opinions of hagler on the leonard fight. dont you realise he was way past his prime by by then? might as well judge jones on the johnson fight.
                Last edited by #1Assassin; 12-27-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Hagler is so underrated..

Comment

Too soon for Jones. Hagler UD

Comment

Hagler by stoppage

Comment

Working...
                      X