Comments Thread For: Tommy Morrison Training To Fight Again, in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I'm no doctor but how do you have it & then don't? Something wrong there

Nothing is wrong. This just confirms the conspiracy that some people believ happened. King wanted Morrison out of the way. So he got him out of the way.

Comment

i'm a morrison fan and some of what he says is true, he was taking steroids and that can throw off a result, that was comming from some doctors in the past, but what is really true? don't know, would like for morrisons troubles to go away, just hope if he's wrong he don't get anyone hurt

Comment

they played dirty with morrison.he could have been a champ a great champ hes one of my fav boxers even hes not mentioned on my list.cuz im really a big fan of him.how come they never gave him the test results?how can they say he had hvi if they didnt even see the test results.docs must have been paid good

Comment

[QUOTE=xAUGUSTUSx;7738520]Nothing is wrong. This just confirms the conspiracy that some people believ happened. King wanted Morrison out of the way. So he got him out of the way.[/QUOTE]

Ray Mercer and Lennox Lewis got Morrison out of the way. King had nothing to do with that.

Comment

Well Wlad was willing to fight a hepatitis infected Chagaev so maybe he will be willing to take a mando defense against Tommy if he wins a few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Marciano90s View Post
              they played dirty with morrison.he could have been a champ a great champ hes one of my fav boxers even hes not mentioned on my list.cuz im really a big fan of him.how come they never gave him the test results?how can they say he had hvi if they didnt even see the test results.docs must have been paid good
              Tommy had his chance and was viciously knocked out by a fighter with average power in Mercer. He was than knocked out by another fighter with average power, who also had only ten fights, in Bentt and than Lewis knocked him out. So, in my opinion it was "The Duke's" chin that denied him greatness long before any HIV test results did any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Tommy had his chance and was viciously knocked out by a fighter with average power in Mercer. He was than knocked out by another fighter with average power, who also had only ten fights, in Bentt and than Lewis knocked him out. So, in my opinion it was "The Duke's" chin that denied him greatness long before any HIV test results did any damage.
                Exactly. I saw a lot of rewriting of history regarding Morrison's up and down career.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  Nothing is wrong. This just confirms the conspiracy that some people believ happened. King wanted Morrison out of the way. So he got him out of the way.
                  King had Morrison lined up for a multi million dollar pay day aginst Tyson before the HIV test dropped a bomb on Morrison's career. All Morrison had to do was beat Aurther Weathers. Claiming King wanted a fighter that was going to make him a lot of money "out of the way" is just ******.

Comment

Working...
                  X