No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: Is this possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Is Ripped Fuel considered an anabolic steroid?
    Ripped fuel isn't a steroid. Its an ephedra based fat burner. He probably didn't gain 25 lbs of solid muscle. He simply gained 25lbs and a lot of it could have been muscle. His age is the primary problem. At 36, putting on that much weight in that short amount of time is rough. He was probably taking in an insane amount of calories per day and a lot of it had to be protein. .

Comment

the steroids story broke out in 2002 when jones fought ruiz, and after that all of a sudden jones was in two wars, got knocked out and the rest is history

coincidence? maybe, who really knows

Comment

Yeah the general rule is that you can gain 1.5- 5 lbs of muscle in a MONTH.

So hell no its possible without PEDs.

That needed to be posted again.

Comment

I wonder why certain guys, like mosley, jones and toney, are not effected at all by testing positive for roids, as far as their reputation and popularity goes, but pacquiao just being suspected of roids has caused a big blow to his rep.

Comment

I wonder why certain guys, like mosley, jones and toney, are not effected at all by testing positive for roids, as far as their reputation and popularity goes, but pacquiao just being suspected of roids has caused a big blow to his rep.
            Pacquiao's blow-up comes from the piss he took on fans. I know people don't like to hear that but it's true. Lots of lies and backtracking will cast a greater light on an issue.

Comment

Pacquiao only takes A side meth, lol

Comment

Because of how Pac handled it. His fans wont admit it but he made the situation worse then the accusations were.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Key word: Bodybuilders.

And what do most of them use?
                  im just telling you since you went mentioning you know alot of guys that lift weights and couldn't achieve it, but they aren't pro bodybuilders, and it's definitely possible

you also gotta keep in mind some people are just genetic freaks like that

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
                    I mean didnt he also jump up in weight like Jones did? When did Hopkins training camp for Tarver start, wasnt it 6-8 weeks?
                    nah, wasn't the same. Hopkins was already having a hard time making 160 pounds so it wasn't too difficult going up to 175. Hopkins had about 5-6 months to gain the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by I'd rather box View Post
                      Roy has been caught using 'roids. The shady part is, the time he got caught his opponent got caught for 'roids as well. But, it was only his opponent's name that was revealed by the media. It wasn't years later that his opponent told everyone that RJJ tested positive as well.
                      Yes I know, I think it was after the Richard Hall fight. I meant going up to heavy weight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X