No announcement yet.

Diego Corrales RIP Chico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
    I dont know man, if he wouldve gotten hungry again and really went to work and trained hard like he did in the beginning of his career, i think things couldve been different.. He was only 29, he couldve boxed into his mid-late 30's in my opinion..
    Everyone ages different. He took a lot of punishment for a 29 year old and looked poor in his last two fights.

If he'd been able to get down to 140 he might've made some noise there. I really didn't like the decision to go all the way up to 149 and fight Clottey.

Comment

Diego was on the decline. I'm sure we already had seen the best of Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
        Everyone ages different. He took a lot of punishment for a 29 year old and looked poor in his last two fights.

If he'd been able to get down to 140 he might've made some noise there. I really didn't like the decision to go all the way up to 149 and fight Clottey.
        I didnt like it either, I think he shouldve stayed at 135 or 140

Comment

I made a thread on Christmas man check it out .I'm not even looking at it man it's depressing lol .I'm trying to liven up a bit .I'm going to watch some good highlights or a fight or something man .
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=341487

Comment

2 time super featherweight champ. Unified lightweight champ. Future hall of famer. RIP Chico.

Comment

Comment

always had mad love for chico. RIP

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X