No announcement yet.

A prime dela hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A prime dela hoya

Beats pacquiao and mayweather prime vrs prime if you dont agree watch oscar in his prime,mosley probably beats both as well.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Beats pacquiao and mayweather prime vrs prime if you dont agree watch oscar in his prime,mosley probably beats both as well.
    i agree with that completely

Comment

He was just the better boxer out of the 3 the delahoya they beat was shot to ****.

Comment

He was just the better boxer out of the 3 the delahoya they beat was shot to ****.
        yeah very well rounded offense defence good foot work, hand speed, counter punching he was a complete boxer

Comment

Hmm. At WW, yes. P4P, I'd still give the nod to both Pbf and Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
            Hmm. At WW, yes. P4P, I'd still give the nod to both Pbf and Pac.
            a prime dlh at welterweight beats pac

Comment

o p4p mmm interesting floyd and dlh

Comment

prime whitaker beats em all !!!

Comment

A lot of people who didnt watch boxing back then are going to flame you, but I absolutely agree with you. Pac or Mayweather, a prime WW Oscar probably takes a clear decision over both of them.
                  People forget what an absolute monster Oscar was back in his WW days.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                    A lot of people who didnt watch boxing back then are going to flame you, but I absolutely agree with you. Pac or Mayweather, a prime WW Oscar probably takes a clear decision over both of them.
                    People forget what an absolute monster Oscar was back in his WW days.
                    yes they do he was a machine, watch the trinidad fight and you will see his skill at its peak,the wws of today arte overrated as hell i would like to see if mayweather or padc could last two rds with hearns let alone leonard.

Comment

Working...
                    X