Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGirt To be Cottos new Trainer. Cotto-Pacquiao 2 in the Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Cotto Pacquiao II happens. Twas a great entertaining fight. Cotto just needs a better trainer and that will give him a better chance.

I still say Manny wins tho

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      so pac should rematch oscar at 154?
      HELL NO! u have to be tryn to be funny lol, why wud some1 pay ppv cost for that fight I sure as hell wud not. Look @ 154 Oscar wud hav been a diff fighter yes but wud he win no. Why? here is food for thght manny and roach are great actors...im smaller blah blah. Pac has had a ring weight of 148-150 for the last two yrs...he may lose some zip @ 154 but not enough for Oscar to win that fight. IMO anyway

Comment

im happy to hear that cotto wants another fight with pac this is what a true fighter is really about and to you morons who bring up the margs rematch that fight was on its way to happening but margarito ****ed up his career by attempting to load his gloves against shane lets not forget that the rematch was basically agreed to up until that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          No it wasnt. Take away the Kds and Cotto won 5 out of the first 6 rounds.

Anyways a rematch is unnecesry, I agree

That's all, carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            No it wasnt. Take away the Kds and Cotto won 5 out of the first 6 rounds.
            Anyways a rematch is unnecesry, I agree
            what.................

Comment

As much as I love Miguel, there is no rematch needed. If he gets through Foreman I'd love to see him fight Mayweather, Mosley, Williams, or maybe Margarito(still undecided about him). A rematch with Pac is pretty pointless imo. I hate rematches for the most part, especially when the outcome was clear.

Comment

If Pac fought Cotto again it would be like Floyd fighting Oscar again. THAT **** MAKES NO ****ING SENSE.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  A lot of people think Cotto is better going forward but I don't know if I agree with that.

The problem is that he has the talent to be a better boxer but never developed it. His biggest problem, in my opinion, is getting lured into a brawl because he doesn't have the chin or the power to do it at 147.

If he would have stayed more disciplined against Pacquiao and not come forward recklessly, he would have had much more success, but Santiago put it in his mind that he had to pressure him, and that wasn't smart.

He lost against Tony cause he never learned how to box efficiently enough to deal with that kind of pressure, but with a better background he had the potential to be SOOO much more versatile.
                  CO-SIGN...Cotto was always at his best when he was going foward, but only before he hit 147, If anything his boxing skills needs to improve and Buddy Mcgirt can do that, He's already a good fighter going foward, its just these guys at 147 are alot bigger and stronger and the boxing skills will help him to not to take these unecessary shots...I think we will see an improved Cotto by the time Buddy is done with him...

Comment

**** this I hate that chump McGirt. Iwas going to go to the Foreman fight for my 22nd bday but forget that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      Why is a rematch needed at all?

The only reason is money, the first fight was so mismatched.
                      Maybe because all of Pac's haters think that if Cotto was able to come in at 147lbs, then it would have been a different ending last Novemeber.............

Comment

Working...
                      X