Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGirt To be Cottos new Trainer. Cotto-Pacquiao 2 in the Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he'll be able to do much with Cotto...

Comment

McGirt = BIG FAT FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
        shields sucks and floyd sr would make him look ******. after how DLH looked under floyd sr's tutelage and the hatton debacle, i think floyd sr's hired gun days are over.
        yoU MEAN the same Oscar that was knocking fools out under Sr?
        you mean the Hatton chump that didnt listen to him at all and went out chin first
        please stop

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          No it wasnt. Take away the Kds and Cotto won 5 out of the first 6 rounds.

Anyways a rematch is unnecesry, I agree

LOL!!

Cotto was also controlling the pace of......the staredown

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            this view also says a rematch with cotto is viable.
            this veiw says cotto peaked too early. he'll proly never be able to break the barrier between being very good and elite.

Comment

Cotto would get beat worse and more brutally than he did in the first fight.
              Terrible, terrible fight.
              Unless you want to see Cotto's career come to an end.

Comment

Rematch with Pacquiao? This is what's wrong with the sport, too many mismatches, why don't we get a Hatton-Pacquiao rematch as well? Miguel Cotto needs to stay away from Pacquiao and focus on his last comeback and try making a impact at 154. He can beat quite a few fighters there and he can bounce back if he takes the right steps.

Good luck Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  i definitely want to see 7 division champion manny pacquiao fight floyd, but *****s and cotto stans complain that pac had to weight drain cotto with a catchweight. so why not make the rematch to prove beyond all doubt that pac is just the better fighter than cotto?
                  For what? another gimme fight come on man, look when PBF take a fight I think is easy i act the same way, if Pac fight Cotto again wat does it prove...Cotto can lose to the same person twice? I like Cotto but he got his ass beat that 2 pounds IMO dont chage the out come, Cotto did not look like Oscar...that weight drained. Let this one go if he dont fight PBF the he sud fight SSM or something but not Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                    For what? another gimme fight come on man, look when PBF take a fight I think is easy i act the same way, if Pac fight Cotto again wat does it prove...Cotto can lose to the same person twice? I like Cotto but he got his ass beat that 2 pounds IMO dont chage the out come, Cotto did not look like Oscar...that weight drained. Let this one go if he dont fight PBF the he sud fight SSM or something but not Cotto.
                    so pac should rematch oscar at 154?

Comment

I hope Cotto Pacquiao II happens. Twas a great entertaining fight. Cotto just needs a better trainer and that will give him a better chance.

I still say Manny wins tho

Comment

Working...
                      X