No announcement yet.

McGirt To be Cottos new Trainer. Cotto-Pacquiao 2 in the Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    No it wasnt. Take away the Kds and Cotto won 5 out of the first 6 rounds.

Anyways a rematch is unnecesry, I agree
    if cotto won 5 of the first 6 rounds agianst pac, then the rematch has to happen

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      **** McGirt.....although better than Santiago I guess.

And he shouldn't fight Pac again. That's just ******.
      I think that Yuri hired Manny Stewart just so Cotto couldnt....

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        - mcgirt should be a good fit for cotto

- I can see a rationale for a fighter of the decade manny pacquio/cotto rematch
        1. its for a belt at 154
        2. *****s and cotto fans think cotto was weight drained that's why cotto lost
        3. *****s thought cotto was outboxing pac late in the fight

personally, I don't think its necessary, but i suppose this is to prove beyond all doubt that pound for pound champion and national treasure manny pacquaio is just a better fighter than cotto
        P4P smh if its goin to prove how good he is why not fight PBF

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          He should go after Shields, Floyd Sr, or Nasim.
          Nasim wud have Cotto looking lik a beast

Comment

I think McGirt is a step up from Santiago but a far step down from Uncle Evangilist

he should have mend fences
            I think with Uncle angel he would have been a lot more competetive against Pac

What the hell has McGirt done?
            He is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              No it wasnt. Take away the Kds and Cotto won 5 out of the first 6 rounds.

Anyways a rematch is unnecesry, I agree
              I like Cotto, but how do you plan on taking away the knockdowns? Tell Paq not to hit him for the first six rounds? Yes aside from the knockdowns Cotto did well the first part of the fight, looked like it was going to be competitive and maybe even Cotto could win, but once Paq figured how to time Cotto it was all over, handspeed and footwork were in another league.

Comment

Lol @ Rabbi Yuri Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                  P4P smh if its goin to prove how good he is why not fight PBF
                  i definitely want to see 7 division champion manny pacquiao fight floyd, but *****s and cotto stans complain that pac had to weight drain cotto with a catchweight. so why not make the rematch to prove beyond all doubt that pac is just the better fighter than cotto?

Comment

did he chose him because he needs someone who throws in the towel when it gets ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      i definitely want to see 7 division champion manny pacquiao fight floyd, but *****s and cotto stans complain that pac had to weight drain cotto with a catchweight. so why not make the rematch to prove beyond all doubt that pac is just the better fighter than cotto?
                      i dont think he was weight drained personally. i just think he wasnt ready for the fight. he wasnt coming off a high when the two met. he had lost to margs, had a war with clottey. he shouldnt have been thrown to the dogs the way he was...he should have fought someone like berto imo. then the winner should have faced pac or may or whatever. but imo cotton has never looked good against any high level fighter, and margs really damaged him. he needed a little more time to recover.

Comment

Working...
                      X