No announcement yet.

McGirt To be Cottos new Trainer. Cotto-Pacquiao 2 in the Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I agree with you, I really don't like the McGirt...

Cuellas would of been a good option.

I wanted Cotto do go with a Nacho or even Emanuel Steward. I felt those two were good fits for him...

How do you think he will look like at 154 against Foreman?
    If he weights fight night his usual 155-160 he will be fine. Foreman aint **** to tell you the truth. He looked scared everytime Santos even fainted. And Cotto is not shot like idiots suggest here, he just lost to Pacquiao who is the best in the bussines. Peopl like to write of fighter after one loss. Look at Barrera after his 2 loses against Junior Jones and to Morales, nobody gave him a chance to beat Naz and you see what happend there

Comment

Pacquiao vs Cotto II is stupid.

There should be a Clottey vs Cotto II @ 154lbs.

Maybe Arum is trying to set this up because he know Mayweather/Mosley has a rematch.

I think this is Pacquiao and Cotto last year fight....

Comment

joe goossen wouldve been a better fit since he's more of an offensive minded guy.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          He's saying minus the knockdown's. Not sure there's any point in taking away the KD's cause it's boxing, but that's what he means and it's kinda true. Cotto won the 1st, was winning the 3rd and 4th till the KD's and won the 5th.

After that, it was a complete wipeout.
          THis is what I meant!!!

Comment

He should go after Shields, Floyd Sr, or Nasim.

Comment

lmao @ anyone actually believing there will be a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                I agree with you, I really don't like the McGirt...

Cuellas would of been a good option.

I wanted Cotto do go with a Nacho or even Emanuel Steward. I felt those two were good fits for him...

How do you think he will look like at 154 against Foreman?
                steward is training foreman so its a rap for that

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  lmao @ anyone actually believing there will be a rematch
                  Yes. People forget that HBO will have a say in this...and they will NOT support it.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    He's saying minus the knockdown's. Not sure there's any point in taking away the KD's cause it's boxing, but that's what he means and it's kinda true. Cotto won the 1st, was winning the 3rd and 4th till the KD's and won the 5th.

After that, it was a complete wipeout.
                    You know that Pacquiao let Cotto win the first 5 minutes of the fight anyway? At around 2 minutes into the second round, watch Pacquiao switch gears. Before that, he was only allowing Cotto to get comfortable to lure him into a trap. Man, wipeout isn't the word. Cotto won basically **** all on my card. If this fight happens, I won't be happy with Pacquiao.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Cotto only goes foward against guys who are smaller than him and knows he can beat by using his strength, usually guys who can box but can't take shots well a-la Judah. But when he faces a guy who stands in there, take his shots and can trade with him then he chooses to get on his bike and "box".

Cotto is a great fighter and always comes to fight but that whole aura of invincibility and destruction he had riding in the past was just a mirage, he's easily beatable with pressure, Torres proved it but unfortunate for him he couldn't handle Cotto's strength when he got hit back.

Comment

Working...
                      X