Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

An excerpt from Dougie's recent mailbag:

"Whether Pacquiao wins by lopsided decision or by KO I think we can expect his victory to be slighted by a__holes in some manner. And if he doesn’t dominate he’ll likely be demoted from his pound-for-pound perch in favor of the winner of Mosley-Mayweather. It’s hard to be the king."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1702/doug...onday_mailbag/
    Yes
    45.75%
    No
    47.06%
    Maybe
    7.19%

Well since Pacquiao is seriously roiding----he should but with his mediocre skills it maybe in doubt whether he can dominate Clottey...and with all this controversary surrounding roids---I believe he's stopped for the time being....I expect Clottey to give Manny a beating in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      Well since Pacquiao is seriously roiding----he should but with his mediocre skills it maybe in doubt whether he can dominate Clottey...and with all this controversary surrounding roids---I believe he's stopped for the time being....I expect Clottey to give Manny a beating in that case.
      when fischer was talking about *******s, I think he was talking about you

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        An excerpt from Dougie's recent mailbag:

"Whether Pacquiao wins by lopsided decision or by KO I think we can expect his victory to be slighted by a__holes in some manner. And if he doesn’t dominate he’ll likely be demoted from his pound-for-pound perch in favor of the winner of Mosley-Mayweather. It’s hard to be the king."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1702/doug...onday_mailbag/
        who the **** has ever dominated clottey? please tell me.

Comment

Wtf? Clottey is a tough WW with good defense, and pac struggles with defensive fighters.

May is a counterpuncher and mosley is an offensive fighter so may is gonna have an easy UD.

Comment

Not if Pac beats Clottey like 8 rds to 4 and May or Mosley squeak out a UD against each other.

Comment

I can see that happening, remember after Mayweather vs JMM a good amount of writers were question if they should put Mayweather back at P4P #1.

But I think he will remain P4P #1 no mater what.
              Last edited by DE100; 03-08-2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                Wtf? Clottey is a tough WW with good defense, and pac struggles with defensive fighters.

May is a counterpuncher and mosley is an offensive fighter so may is gonna have an easy UD.
                What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  so how could he beat Mayweather?

Comment

I've been sayin' this from day 1....Shane and Floyd will fight for the p4p crown because Manny will get beat by Clottey......EVERY year at least 2 or 3 monkey wrenches get thrown in the game......I don't make my predictions based off NOBODY elses.....in fact I love going against the grain!!!....Sugar Shane will be p4p king by the end of this year!!

Comment

Working...
                    X