Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted maybe cause if Floyd dont dominate, then i dont agree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      who the **** has ever dominated clottey? please tell me.
      Wait till Saturday, we will know who da fak will dominate Clottey.

Comment

• Originally posted by ispayder View Post
        Wait till Saturday, we will know who da fak will dominate Clottey.
        Im with you Pac will hand Clottey his ass if he didnt over look him.

Comment

• Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
          Floyd is the best boxer on the planet and everyone knows, or should know it. Of course P4P should go to Floyd. Should be his now, he still has that pretty "0" in his record and in his tune-up with the #2 P4P at the time, made him look like they didn't belong in the same ring together. It will all become more apparent after we see Floyd dismantle Shane in a few months.
          They didn't. Marquez was a supersized lightweight bloated with qualye eggs and piss.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
            They didn't. Marquez was a supersized lightweight bloated with qualye eggs and piss.
            That's a nasty food combination sam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              who the **** has ever dominated clottey? please tell me.
              I gurantee you said if Mayweather didn't KO JMM(which noone has ever done) he was a *****. Just pointing out hypocrisy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I gurantee you said if Mayweather didn't KO JMM(which noone has ever done) he was a *****. Just pointing out hypocrisy.
                Two cases, Clottey is a top WW, JMM wasn't... But, that is beyond the point. I get what you trying to say.

Anyways, if Pac stops Clottey will that be impressive?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Two cases, Clottey is a top WW, JMM wasn't... But, that is beyond the point. I get what you trying to say.

Anyways, if Pac stops Clottey will that be impressive?

If Pac stops Clottey it would be impressive to me even though i wouldnt be surprise if it happens, I predict Pac was going to stop Cotto in the 11th round but actually seeing it happen was something else.

Comment

• thats stupid... a win is a win... but regardless the p4p crown should definitely go to the may-mosley winner.. fisher is a ******....

Comment

• douche fisher is just saying that because he truly believes that Shane's going to beat floyd. So he's just setting it up so if Pacman squeeks by (which is possible) and for some reason Mosely wins, he'll have his dream come true.
                      Douche is hanging off Shanes pubes...literally... right now, as I type.

Comment

Working...
                      X