Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Hopkins has ONLY beat small fighters"--DO YOU AGREE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    bingo...

he lost to an equally sized, equally talented fighter....nothing more or less...

btw don't waste your time trying to prove anything to nasa000 about hopkins being a natural lightheavy....i put up quotes from hopkins in ring mag admitting that he scaled down and starved himself to stay @ 160 for years, and this numbnut still will say hopkins just got out of jail...
    Wouldn't starving/dehydrating yourself make you weaker?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I'll get back to you.

Although a lot of my opinion is based on what I think Roy can still do... he very well may not be able to do what I think he can.

he can't take a punch like he used to...i guess thats a good place to start...especially since he's coming off a ko loss...1st round mind you...

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        yeah. REED bet me 10 million Hopkins would win by TKO, I bet him Jones would win by wide decision...
        wow if Hopkins KO's jones

Comment

he can't take a punch like he used to...i guess thats a good place to start...especially since he's coming off a ko loss...1st round mind you...
          Are you attempting to shock me with your knowledge, or?

Comment

Wouldn't starving/dehydrating yourself make you weaker?
            apparently in hopkins case it didn't....especially since he was still fairly young....like i said, i looked at those middleweight fights, and he was always 15X stronger than his opponents and fought like it...

Comment

Are you attempting to shock me with your knowledge, or?
              lmmfao.........

Comment

hopkins hasnt had a legitimate KO since 2001...against a natural WW

IDK if he is KO'ing Jones

Comment

apparently in hopkins case it didn't....especially since he was still fairly young....like i said, i looked at those middleweight fights, and he was always 15X stronger than his opponents and fought like it...
                  Didn't he fight at MW into his 40's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
                    hopkins hasnt had a legitimate KO since 2001...against a natural WW

IDK if he is KO'ing Jones

yeah but if a c-level cruiserweight can put jones on his back, i'd say hopkins stands a good chance....

Comment

yeah but if a c-level cruiserweight can put jones on his back, i'd say hopkins stands a good chance....
                      Green was much bigger than Jones & plus....

Green's KO% is 80.65

B Hops KO% is 56.14

Comment

Working...
                      X