Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Hopkins has ONLY beat small fighters"--DO YOU AGREE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Have fun

Replying to my

Post.

This one might be pretty challenging

For you.

But I have confidence

That one of these days

You will figure out the quote system. It's so easy even Edwin Valero can do it.
    lmmfao...you don't think i can't use the quote system...i altered it the way i want it...stick to washing hopkins balls you better at that....

Comment

• meanwhile, an overwhelming 75% feel that hopkins only beat smaller fighters...

Comment

• roy always tells half truths mixed with lies to make him look good

if beating antonio tarver wasnt that hard to do, why did roy go life and death with him....and dont give me no damn weight drained excuse they fought 3 times and roy never looked comfortable in there with tarver.......

Comment

• Originally posted by billionaire View Post
          roy always tells half truths mixed with lies to make him look good

if beating antonio tarver wasnt that hard to do, why did roy go life and death with him....and dont give me no damn weight drained excuse they fought 3 times and roy never looked comfortable in there with tarver.......
          It's not really an excuse it an explanation....being old and drained sometimes have the effect on fighters that they can't fight as good as they once did.

Comment

...and hopkins doesn't tell half the truth?....ask hopkins or any hopkins fan why hopkins lost to calzaghe, jones, taylor, and its always the same lame excuses...hopkins was green when he lost to jones, the judges and hbo conspired against him and robbed him in the taylor losses, and was robbed again by the man in the calzaghe loss, he didn't train for his first fight when he lost to mitchell...how absurd does that sound

Comment

• What about Kelly Pavlik and Antonio Tarver?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
                What about Kelly Pavlik and Antonio Tarver?
                what about 'em?

Comment

• Didn't Hopkins weigh less than Tito at the official weigh in?

Comment

Tarver is just better than Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                      Didn't Hopkins weigh less than Tito at the official weigh in?
                      maybe so...hopkins is good at making 160 to be a lightheavy...then by fight time he's grossly bigger and stronger...

Comment

Working...
                      X