Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Hopkins has ONLY beat small fighters"--DO YOU AGREE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=ИATAS206;7705220]

Ooohh, hopkins said in the ring ****zine, bro you're a broken record, spit the same **** every time. Wow, hopkins told the ring ****zine how awesome he is because he's such a hard worker and has a strict diet. Not like hopkins ever inflates how great he is!!

trust me #1 its a quote that came out of his mouth, which *****s any excuse you make up to the contrary...#2 and most importantly, its better than your ballicking excuse for him just getting out of jail and not having proper training in his first pro loss at 175...how many f**king times have I heard that lame one....lol

When did I ever say that? quote me I'll donate you 5 million points.

I've always maintained that by the top hopkins fought taylor he was 40 years old and his punch output had decreased a lot by then and he simply didn't throw enough punches to impress the judges, just like the calzaghe loss.

ok so the excuse now is he's old, but when he beats a cherrypicked fighter like pavlik, he's the greatest thing since sliced bread...but ok, i'll hold you to that one....

you hopkins ballickers have so many excuses its hard to keep up with all of 'em

Comment

• damn, you've been on this site for 2-3 years and you still can't even quote properly? fix that **** I aint reading through your messed up posts

Comment

• sadly its true

Comment

• [QUOTE=ИATAS206;7705280]You said he was weight drained for over 20 fights. That would mean you're weakening yourself. Unless you don't understand the terminology.

show me where i say hopkins weight drained?...show me mofo...i said he scaled down over the course of 1.5 years from lightheavy to middle and maintained at middleweight...if you used your brain for more than a hatrack, you would see that he managed not to weaken himself doing it because it wasn't done over the course of 1 fight...but i forgot some of you hopkins ballickers never were good at reading for comprehension...you are just stuck on ****** and only see things in hopkins favor, but i almost forgot i'm talking to the person who can't differentiate between ascending and descending order...thought i forgot about that one...

Or you're suggesting that Hopkins is some sort of super-human, one that can weight drain himself for almost 20 years and not lose power, stamina, speed, or skills, something no other man in boxing could accomplish.

So you could be in fact be saying what hopkins has done no other man in the sport has accomplished, ever.

I guess you really do rate hopkins as one of the greatest ever - he went undefeated for 12 years weight drained. Thanks for your special input.

no i didn't say any of that...you did...only YOU make idiotic ballicking statements like that...i don't even put hopkins in the same category as hagler, so don't diss yourself in the process of making a feeble attempt to put words in my mouth...you only serve to make yourself look ******..

i'm saying what i always said...that hopkins is a scaled down lightheavy who feasted on middleweights and blown up, big name welterweights...his style is horrific to watch, and every time he fights an equally sized, equally talented fighter (mitchell, jones, calzaghe, taylor 2X), he loses....apparently, roy jones feels the same way, and don't look now, but , 72 percent of the pollsters do too..

Comment

• DJ can talk more **** on Bernard than I can talk good of Roy... it's astounding really.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              makes no sense huh? this guy djtmal doesn't give hopkins the slightest of respect, I really do believe it's something personal,
              lol...i'm not the one who started the thread....i'm just agreeing with it..., and if you actually read my posts, you see i give hopkins some credit for beating the part-time movie actor tarver, but the rest of his accomplishments are highly overrated by ballickers like yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                DJ can talk more **** on Bernard than I can talk good of Roy... it's astounding really.
                no ****, and after all the countless hours he spends talking **** about bhop he still can't figure out how to use quotes. He's like an evil monkey pressing keys on a keyboard, that hates bernard hopkins lol

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  DJ can talk more **** on Bernard than I can talk good of Roy... it's astounding really.
                  undisputed champ it reads...

Comment

• [QUOTE=ИATAS206;7705736]no ****, and after all the countless hours he spends talking **** about bhop he still can't figure out how to use quotes. He's like an evil monkey pressing keys on a keyboard, that hates bernard hopkins lol

for the mentally challenged like yourself, all you have to do is read my quote in bolded print....just apply yourself a little more you can do it...

gotta talk to you like you are a 4 year old...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal;7705765/

for the mentally challenged like yourself

Have fun

all you have to do is read
                      Replying to my

my quote in bolded print
                      Post.

....just apply yourself a little
                      This one might be pretty challenging

more you can do it...
                      For you.

gotta talk
                      But I have confidence

to you like you
                      That one of these days
                      are a 4 year old...
                      You will figure out the quote system. It's so easy even Edwin Valero can do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X