• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander - Another American prodigy

20-0 with 13 KOs
    Unified light welterweight champion
    23 years old

I am looking forward to the next 10 years of his career.

yeah, should be good. 140 is the division right now.

Comment

I'm not sold on him yet. Urango is a B- fighter at most. I'll keep my eye on him though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
        I'm not sold on him yet. Urango is a B- fighter at most. I'll keep my eye on him though.
        c'mon man, berto couldn't stop urango and devon made it look easy.

Comment

I like Alexander and think he is great. I don't have him beating Bradley though.....sadly enough. I like both and he seems like a good guy but Bradley beats him by getting inside as his movement is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            Berto has little power for b-level and up. Dude like lost to Collazo. Urango won some rounds. Ledermans card was pure ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              Berto does not have top level power,and wasnt that fight at 147,maybe Urangos just stronger at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett View Post
                Berto has little power for b-level and up. Dude like lost to Collazo. Urango won some rounds. Ledermans card was pure ****.
                Through 6 i had it 3-3 ,most of alexanders punches were not landing,Urangos after that is when Alexander started pulling away,plus it was a bull**** stoppage Urango did not look hurt.

Comment

Urango looked hurt to me. tht first knockdown was like--brutal?

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett View Post
                    what? berto is a big dude.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Berto does not have top level power,and wasnt that fight at 147,maybe Urangos just stronger at that weight.
                    at 147 his power isn't top notch but berto should've been able to KO urango.

Comment

Working...
                    X